The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019-2020 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

1 minute ago, ewales said:

Yeah, the puck doesn’t do anything for me at all. 

If we’re going with something with Sedin memorabilia, I would have rather just had a signed Sedin photo. 

The jersey was great last year, so this was a bit of a disappointment. Would have been great to get a brand new 50th Anniversary jersey today. 

Tickets look great, much better than last year and each ticket is actually unique. Last year, several of the tickets were plain and reused for several games. 

Looking forward to the season and now I have to find a way to sell these dreadful preseason tickets. 

But do the Sedins want to sign 4000 photos?  They are retired men.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you don't like the puck, then the solution is simple... sell it on ebay and use the money from it to buy a 50th anniversary jersey. Problem solved. But complaining about getting something free seems a little bit 1st world problem. For many seasons the Canucks gave nothing, so this is an improvement for sure. Can't please everyone. Frankly, I have enough jerseys and don't want another one, so to each their own.

1 minute ago, ewales said:

Oh yeah totally understand, as another poster said, I’ll probably just keep the it in the box. 

We also got an extra $150 this year on out cards.  I think after our discount, jerseys runs about $160 after tax for blanks

3 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

If you don't like the puck, then the solution is simple... sell it on ebay and use the money from it to buy a 50th anniversary jersey. Problem solved. But complaining about getting something free seems a little bit 1st world problem. For many seasons the Canucks gave nothing, so this is an improvement for sure. Can't please everyone. Frankly, I have enough jerseys and don't want another one, so to each their own.

I agree, it is a 1st world problem...and sorry if it seasons like I am complaining, that is not my intention, what I am is disappointed. 

I have been a Season Ticket Member since 2004 and yes, I know there were years prior when the team was doing well that all we got were the tickets and I was absolutely fine with that as I would have been again this year.  Anything they give is a nice gesture, however, what they did the last two seasons prior allowing us as a Season Ticket Holder to choose a gift I think pleased everyone.  Having options to choose from allowed everyone to be happy.  If they did that this year with a few options, such as The Commemorative Puck, A 50th Jersey, etc, etc,...

Just my 2 cents...

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

We also got an extra $150 this year on out cards.  I think after our discount, jerseys runs about $160 after tax for blanks

Yeah, I think that was the trade off. 

Looks like the used game ice (for other NHL moments) on Fanatics goes for about 50 bucks USD. 

Season Ticket Holder Single Game Pre-Sale Dates Announced:

Pre-sale begins: Tuesday, September 10 at 10:00AM
Pre-sale ends: Monday, September 16 at 11:59PM

Definitely going to try and pick up some extra tickets for the Sedin Retirement night for my family.  I'm sure they will be tough to come by.

17 minutes ago, Hockeyrulz said:

Season Ticket Holder Single Game Pre-Sale Dates Announced:

Pre-sale begins: Tuesday, September 10 at 10:00AM
Pre-sale ends: Monday, September 16 at 11:59PM

Definitely going to try and pick up some extra tickets for the Sedin Retirement night for my family.  I'm sure they will be tough to come by.

Looks like this year they aren't giving us STH prices, only regular prices. They are waiving ticketmaster fees but tickets will still be expensive.

34 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Looks like this year they aren't giving us STH prices, only regular prices. They are waiving ticketmaster fees but tickets will still be expensive.

Noticed that.  My UBIV have face value of $134 for the marquee games.  The Sedin game is the only thing worth looking at.  Even $268 is up there for Toronto

5 hours ago, ewales said:

Yeah, the puck doesn’t do anything for me at all. 

If we’re going with something with Sedin memorabilia, I would have rather just had a signed Sedin photo. 

The jersey was great last year, so this was a bit of a disappointment. Would have been great to get a brand new 50th Anniversary jersey today. 

Tickets look great, much better than last year and each ticket is actually unique. Last year, several of the tickets were plain and reused for several games. 

Looking forward to the season and now I have to find a way to sell these dreadful preseason tickets. 

I won Henrik game worn jersey off his back , that’s good enough for me

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BCNeil said:

It has always worked before.  I thought that was the whole point of the extra 150, to use there, not buy more food.

It has been their policy to not allow gift cards at the team store for a while now. Last time I went in and tried they were sort of rude to me. The card WILL still work if they scan it or if you get a nice person, but most of the employees have been educated now it seems and are told not to do it. I think the obvious reason is that food has a much higher markup. Some items like popcorn and sodas have a 90% or higher markup.

3 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

It has been their policy to not allow gift cards at the team store for a while now. Last time I went in and tried they were sort of rude to me. The card WILL still work if they scan it or if you get a nice person, but most of the employees have been educated now it seems and are told not to do it. I think the obvious reason is that food has a much higher markup. Some items like popcorn and sodas have a 90% or higher markup.

I know people who work at the store maybe I just go to them 

• Haha 1