The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019-2020 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

On 9/15/2019 at 12:21 PM, DonaldBrashear said:

Forgot to mention, apparently the emails you get in your inbox are NOT enough proof because they don't include the email address (you could have typed the wrong address). The way they want you to prove the sale is to take a screenshot after you send the tickets before you click the "Done" button" which says: "Your offer has been sent to:". The other way to prove it is to go on and click "Reclaim tickets" and then take a screenshot of that, after you reclaim them, showing you sent them originally. But neither of these options, I would imagine, are available after the game has started. It seems kind of ridiculous to take a screenshot of every single transaction. Maybe do it for ones closer to the game or higher cost ones?

I have also noticed the Stubhub listings ends at 3pm for the game day now? (I think it ended at 7pm before) 

I just checked the listing that I have for tomorrows game, and it ends at 3pm...so they don't allow last minute sales anymore? 

5 minutes ago, bt116 said:

I have also noticed the Stubhub listings ends at 3pm for the game day now? (I think it ended at 7pm before) 

I just checked the listing that I have for tomorrows game, and it ends at 3pm...so they don't allow last minute sales anymore? 

I guess it gets too messy with mobile transfers any later.  

1 hour ago, bt116 said:

They only allow Mobile Ticket (Instant) for last minute sales. So if your ticket hasn't sold by 3pm, you need to go on and switch the ticket method and upload a photo of the mobile barcode. That should get you until puck drop.

• Thanks 1

On 9/16/2019 at 3:14 PM, DonaldBrashear said:

They only allow Mobile Ticket (Instant) for last minute sales. So if your ticket hasn't sold by 3pm, you need to go on and switch the ticket method and upload a photo of the mobile barcode. That should get you until puck drop.

I still see a bunch of mobile transfer listings after 3pm though (It's now 430pm).  I am guessing maybe those listings were made from before they implemented the 3pm cut off policy.

Also, do you guys remember if preseason ticket game exchanges count toward our regular season ticket game exchange quota?  I don't think it does, right?  

21 minutes ago, bt116 said:

I still see a bunch of mobile transfer listings after 3pm though (It's now 430pm).  I am guessing maybe those listings were made from before they implemented the 3pm cut off policy.

Also, do you guys remember if preseason ticket game exchanges count toward our regular season ticket game exchange quota?  I don't think it does, right?  

It used to be 1 pre-season exchange allowed and 3 regular seasons. But last year I traded like 10 games and there didn't seem to be any limit. So I don't know.

I know that I was pretty much the only one here using Craiglist last year. I tried to get rid of the 3 preseason games on Craiglist and I didn't get a single inquiry. I put my tickets on my wife's Facebook marketplace (because I knew nothing about that but I will learn). My 3 games were sold within a couple of hours all slightly above face value. Just not losing money on preseason games is way enough to make me happy. I'll definitely give this a try again.

5 hours ago, Curt said:

I know that I was pretty much the only one here using Craiglist last year. I tried to get rid of the 3 preseason games on Craiglist and I didn't get a single inquiry. I put my tickets on my wife's Facebook marketplace (because I knew nothing about that but I will learn). My 3 games were sold within a couple of hours all slightly above face value. Just not losing money on preseason games is way enough to make me happy. I'll definitely give this a try again.

I use Craigslist as well but didn't get a hit for last night at all.

I'd be careful using Facebook Marketplace as their terms and conditions actually don't allow for selling Tickets to Events on it.

7 minutes ago, Hockeyrulz said:

I'd be careful using Facebook Marketplace as their terms and conditions actually don't allow for selling Tickets to Events on it.

People just hate preseason.  Its not just Vancouver either.  I sold a pair in Calgary for their opening night vs us for $320.  The same pair against us, the same team, sold for $45 for the preseason match, and I was lucky.  

3 hours ago, Hockeyrulz said:

It was blocked at first but you can ask for a review and 24 hours later my tickets were online.