The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019-2020 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

On 10/18/2019 at 2:55 PM, bt116 said:

I think the Washington game coming up will have pretty high demand.

It will be the first home game after a potentially very successful road trip , and that being a Friday night and also Diwali celebration theme night.

Last year's Diwali celebration theme night (vs Colorado) had pretty high demand as well.

Well you weren't kidding!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BCNeil said:

Seattle starting seat selection for club seating............tickets  at $25,000US-$31,000US per pair.  Contract of 3,  5, or 7 years.  Longer contract gets you the lower price.

Seriously? WOW. That is more than double what Canucks club tickets cost. Canucks club seating is $18,000 CDN per pair. At $31,000 US a pair, that is $41,000 CDN a pair. Imagine paying $500 a ticket for seats to a Tuesday game against Arizona.

I guess they have to pay for that arena somehow. I don't see how people are going to pay those prices though. And a 3 year contract is required too.

The prices of Seattle and Edmonton make me really appreciate that Rogers Arena (GM Place) was built in 94 and was privately funded. Fans never really had to foot the bill.

20 hours ago, BCNeil said:

They are also doing their club seats on both sides of the ice.  From pretty much goal line to goal line.  Upper bowl pairs starting at $100 per game.  So that's still about 50% more than here. 

Ya that’s crazy prices.. I cancelled my deposit for seattle 

11 hours ago, jovocop55 said:

Ya that’s crazy prices.. I cancelled my deposit for seattle 

Will be interesting to see if they have overpriced the seats. If they don't end up selling out tickets that will look bad. They should have a sellout streak going from the start for at least 3 years or longer like Winnipeg and Vegas.

On 10/25/2019 at 6:58 AM, thepress83 said:

Were you able to cancel your deposit online or did you have to call them?

Seattle called regarding tickets last month.  I think they were calling the people that make deposit outside the Washington area

On 10/25/2019 at 3:21 PM, DonaldBrashear said:

Diwali from my understanding is a 5 day celebration. I wonder how the Canucks can make sure they are always at home for this? If the league allows that etc. Otherwise it wouldn't really be the same, it needs to be a game on one of the actual 5 days.

last year they had it on nov 2 , 

18 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Looks like the New Jersey game on Nov 10th is trending to be like the Washington game... a really popular one.

Also this forum seems a lot busier lately, I had to dig down to page 3 to find this thread.

The bandwagon fans are coming back!

Yup saw this one as a popular game when the schedule first game out.  Being a weekend afternoon game and Hughes vs Hughes.   I think the demand will keep soaring as well. 

Fingers crossed that Quinn will be good to go for this one. 

19 hours ago, bt116 said:

Yup saw this one as a popular game when the schedule first game out.  Being a weekend afternoon game and Hughes vs Hughes.   I think the demand will keep soaring as well. 

Fingers crossed that Quinn will be good to go for this one. 

I hope this is a new thing for every weekend game Friday-Sunday.  Avs game is already starting to get demand.  

5 hours ago, BCNeil said:

I hope this is a new thing for every weekend game Friday-Sunday.  Avs game is already starting to get demand.  

I think the Avs game is even more in demand  because so many people traded it (season ticket holders) for other games. When the schedule first came out it seemed like the easy one to trade because it was in the Premium+ category. So I think a lot of STH's traded it for Montreal or christmas games or Edmonton games. That causes less tickets to be available on the secondary market and prices to go up. For instance, stubhub only has 1009 tickets for sale for the Colorado game on Nov 16th, versus 1559 tickets for sale for the Dallas game on Nov 14th.