The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019-2020 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

3 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

with 316 being the end , but 319 a end/ corner just dont know with now view looks kinda better from an angle 

You will be closer to the action plus the views are great to watch the game.  The screens even at an angle are still easy on the eyes.  I have sat in the Lower Bowl many times behind the net and in the upper bowl behind the nets for the World Juniors and prefer to be in the corner.  You will not be disappointed.  I had my ticket rep move me around for views every season and it is hard to beat the value of the corners or the last sections on the UB ends.

22 minutes ago, Canuckle2017 said:

You will be closer to the action plus the views are great to watch the game.  The screens even at an angle are still easy on the eyes.  I have sat in the Lower Bowl many times behind the net and in the upper bowl behind the nets for the World Juniors and prefer to be in the corner.  You will not be disappointed.  I had my ticket rep move me around for views every season and it is hard to beat the value of the corners or the last sections on the UB ends.

ive sat pretty much ends expect my first and third year 

7 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

ive sat pretty much ends expect my first and third year 

yeah the cheapside of 319 is great.  A pair in row 13 is still there.  I would take the 319s over row 9s in 315-316

Hi all, been reading through this topic/thread on next year’s season tickets and was thinking of buying a full season package. Only problem is I won’t be able to make nearly any of the games as I’ll be in Australia for much of the season. Although I will make some, I was planning on selling the rest and occasionally giving some away to friends. Since most of you are experienced, what are some things to consider on what sections to look at in the upper bowl? My understanding is that I’ll be losing some money obviously but would like to have them going forward as the team begins to turn that corner so figured I’d look at options now. What are my options and what is a realistic amount to be thinking of losing out on resale wise (from those that have experienced what their tickets went for in the upper bowl last season?)

Thanks in advance, sorry for rambling!

50th Season Celebratory Package

We have developed special commemorative tickets for our Season Ticket Members, which will be couriered to you, complimentarily, early September in a special 50th Season celebratory package. 

Also included will be your limited edition commemorative Membership gift, available exclusively to Season Ticket Members, and your $200 food and beverage gift card. As a special thank you, we will also be increasing the value of your food and beverage gift card from $200 to $350 to help you celebrate this historic season with us at Rogers Arena.

On 6/11/2019 at 11:15 PM, TroyFromRichmond said:

Hi all, been reading through this topic/thread on next year’s season tickets and was thinking of buying a full season package. Only problem is I won’t be able to make nearly any of the games as I’ll be in Australia for much of the season. Although I will make some, I was planning on selling the rest and occasionally giving some away to friends. Since most of you are experienced, what are some things to consider on what sections to look at in the upper bowl? My understanding is that I’ll be losing some money obviously but would like to have them going forward as the team begins to turn that corner so figured I’d look at options now. What are my options and what is a realistic amount to be thinking of losing out on resale wise (from those that have experienced what their tickets went for in the upper bowl last season?)

Thanks in advance, sorry for rambling!

I would recommend reading up on last seasons thread to get a good idea. You would have to search for it because no one really posts on there anymore.

28 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

i like them all expect the 3rd

I don't like any of them.  Just seems like a really lazy and pathetic attempt at selling some jerseys lol.

2 hours ago, ewales said:

That’s a pretty nice top up for the gift card. 

Wouldn't mind another free jersey with the membership gift. 

Looking forward to the schedule release next week. 

i heard there will be lots of commeritive iteams to choose from

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, ewales said:

That’s a pretty nice top up for the gift card. 

Wouldn't mind another free jersey with the membership gift. 

Looking forward to the schedule release next week. 

$150 is always nice.

Preseason schedule starting to come out now

We host Oilers on sept 17

go to Edmonton on the 19th

8 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Full schedule is going to be released late this year. It isn't coming out until June 25th, per multiple sources on twitter. Apparently June 21st they will announce all the home openers.

i have a feeling at the Sedin Summit they will Announce the Retirement night 

• Like 1

On 6/14/2019 at 3:09 PM, BCNeil said:

$150 is always nice.

Preseason schedule starting to come out now

We host Oilers on sept 17

go to Edmonton on the 19th

Preseason Schedule so far

Tue Sep 17 vs Edmonton 
Thu Sep 19 @ Edmonton
Sat Sep 21 @ LA (Salt Lake, UT) 
Thu Sep 26 vs Arizona