The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019-2020 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

2019 PRESEASON GAME SCHEDULE:

*Monday, Sept. 16

vs Calgary

(Save on Foods Memorial Centre, Victoria)

*Monday, Sept. 16

at Calgary

Tuesday, Sept. 17

vs Edmonton

Thursday, Sept. 19

at Edmonton

Saturday, Sept. 21

at Los Angeles

(Vivint Smart Home Arena, Salt Lake City)

Monday, Sept. 23

vs Ottawa

(Abbotsford Entertainment Centre)

Wednesday, Sept. 25

vs Ottawa

Thursday, Sept. 26

vs Arizona

• Cheers 1

10 hours ago, Slickrick2369 said:

IMG-20190620-WA0026.jpg

That's awesome. I was going to actually say if you can't release the date of the event then at least tell us the month. So now that we know it's February it should be pretty easy to guess what date it is once the schedule comes out. I still am hoping secretly that they retire the sedins on separate nights. Preferably on home games Saturday / Sunday back to back. Retire Henrik first since he's the oldest and has the most points on the Saturday and then retire Daniel on Sunday. If any dumb reporter had a problem with this or any fan had a problem with this I would lay the smack down on them and say that these players deserve to have their own retirement nights. Just because they are twins doesn't mean they need to share one night. Personally I would like to see an entire night dedicated to each of them as they deserve. This also limits the amount of time spent in the ceremony because no one wants to watch a two-hour ceremony and the networks won't want to broadcast. Plus on top of that the Canucks would make a lot of money I selling tickets just my two cents as a business person

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Burrows and Burke at the Sedin Summit yesterday.  Wonder if one of them or both will enter the ring of honour this year. 

Burrows for sure. Burke may have just been there because he is such an integral part of the Sedins history in drafting them. I think as time goes on Burke's antics and trade maneuvers to get the Sedins together will become even more legendary. The Sedins in particular seem to realize how fortunate they were to be able to spend their entire careers together. I'd like to see Burke in the Ring of Honour too though.

So first 3 regular season games will be:

Wed.Oct.2 at Edmonton
Sat.Oct.5 at Calgary
Wed.Oct.9 vs Los Angeles

I kind of like starting on the road for 2 games. Since our last pre-season game is on Sept 26th, I imagine the Canucks will head to Edmonton early and give the team some bonding time away. A 2 game road trip is perfect for that. I wonder if there's any other games between the 5th and 9th?

Edited by DonaldBrashear

Yuck. 

Wont be coming over from the island to see the home opener against the Kings. 

I guess it’s because they had their first ever game against the Kings in the NHL. I believe they did the same thing during the 40th anniversary to start the season.