The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Ahahaha, Stamkos threw me under the bus in PMs to BW and GEP. He also called me highly likely 3P and voted for me last round. One of the unintentional consequences of 112's hard claim is that it exposes him.

I trusted you man. You PM'd me in R1, and I didn't tell anybody because I thought you were TP. I shared reads with you because I thought you had TP special potential, and you told me in our PM that we had no choice but to trust each other when you made the PM at the present moment. At one point, I even recommended that you PM Zfetch or BW if you were a TP special because you sounded frustrated and I thought their claims were legit and could be beneficial if you were TP special. I never revealed our PM. And yet this whole time, you have been running my name through the mud. Both publicly in the thread and privately in PMs. 

Swear, you can't make this up. It's almost poetry. That's 2 lessons in 1 round that I have learned. I'm out, not to go to bed, but to have a drink. 

22% peace

I’m sorry man. I am TP but, yeah, that’s not okay. 

Vote Stamkos - Locked

1 minute ago, Stamkos said:

Vote Stamkos - Locked

Forgot to unvote. 

Unvote; Vote Stamkos 

As TP I should be looking out for y’all more. I feel like an ass though, and that I played a selfish game :( 

3 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

Vote Stamkos - Locked

Just now, Stamkos said:

Forgot to unvote. 

Unvote; Vote Stamkos 

As TP I should be looking out for y’all more. I feel like an ass though, and that I played a selfish game :( 

Stop guilt tripping yourself into guilt tripping others, pussy.

Forget about that, what’s done is done. I’m suspicious of you but no different than me being suspicious of WW/OW/BW/MR too. You guys are all 2nd priority though. 1st priority is the sheriff claim so tackle that with your vote you muppet.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

As for me, &^@# when mafia is so crazy it takes away from your PS4 night and turns into mafia overdrive night :lol: 

My brain is pretty fried right now. No PS4 for me tonight lol. I’m calling it too. Will probably vote sometime in the evening tomorrow when I’m more refreshed. And like I’ve mentioned, my vote will be on either 112 or Aladeen based off the sheriff/doc(medic?) claim. And I think it should be the basis for all our votes this round. There’s no reason at all to pass up an opportunity to find a scum amongst them.

• Upvote 1

With Aladeen being wolf then there can easily be more wolves on the jazz wagon. looks like it was a coordinated sacrifice because Aladeen didn't need to bus jazz

No wonder he was so reactive when I initially suggested that jazz could have been a mafia sacrifice. He didn't want to lose that precious town cred that he bussed a teammate for.

I'm gonna be honest and say the sheriff was allowed too many investigations in a game like this. Unless the mafia have an investigation-immune KP we should have a very small PoE soon.

Maybe Aladeen was feeling desperate with the mafia's situation and had to fake claim in order to penetrate the town alliance. Because otherwise they don't have a great chance.

7 hours ago, Aladeen said:

You realize after I am gone there is literally 1 mislynch left but I’m sure 112/BW won’t be able to talk their way out a lynch with 2 TP

So is this some kind of slip? I think there'd only be 2 more mislynches left if the mafia have 4 remaining wolves. (Or the vig takes some bad shots). 

But maybe his numbers are true and the mafia actually started with 6 and now have 4. That's a lot of mafia, but maybe it's fair to balance the sheriff+PMing. 

• Upvote 1

Jazz retrospective

On 6/16/2019 at 8:39 PM, Alain Vigneault said:

Current VC

Generational.EP40 (2) - Zfetch, Beluga Whale

Where's Wellwood (2) - luckylager, J-23

Kryten (3) - Master Radishes, 112, thejazz97

thejazz97 (3) - Stamkos, Generational.EP40, Blue Jay 22,

J-23 (1) - Kryten

Time Lord (1) - Aladeen

The votes were very up in the air. I'm not sure how much Jazz is being bussed at this moment. Maybe by 1 wolf; maybe by none.

On 6/16/2019 at 8:43 PM, Aladeen said:

Let’s make it a 3-way

Unvote; Vote GEP

Aladeen actually doesn't seem fully intent on lynching Jazz. Making me think that bussing him wasn't a full wolf effort. 

On 6/16/2019 at 8:52 PM, falcon45ca said:

vote jazz

Here's the big daddy vote. This puts Jazz ahead. If Falcon is mafia then this is extremely bold. If Falcon is town then this vote causes what comes next..

On 6/16/2019 at 8:53 PM, Aladeen said:

Unvote; vote Jazz

Immediately after the Falcon vote, Aladeen votes Jazz. It seems very opportunistic and he likely only does this because he wants to be involved in any wolf lynch that takes place. 

It's hard to say where this leaves Falcon. I'd say the most likely scenario is that Falcon is town, and that his vote on Jazz forced Aladeen's hand. 

Legit my reaction.

Vote Aladeen. Had a quick read through on my lunch break today and this is classic Aladeen spew. I should know. :lol:I'm just glad I'm not the one dealing with it this time. Have fun, guys.

My parents are visiting and are over for dinner. I should be able to keep up with reading but won't post until much later.