The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

49 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Ok TL updooted a few of my posts over half an hour ago but didn’t post? 

Does he do that as scum? 

48 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

TL must know that anything he posts to get into the game now is gonna look pretty scummy.

Yeah, I thought he'd be less likely to do that as Mafia

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Are there roles where a player cannot post? Seems as though that would somewhat defeat the purpose of the game

Well AV said conditions would just be for this round, I have never seen it before but TL generally would have posted by now. Especially given the fact that he took the time to read and react to a bunch of posts

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Thoughts on a lesser TP role visiting 112 tonight? Like a role blocker/tracker/paranoid sheriff? It’s hard to imagine there would be a paranoid gun owner and not a tracker in this game. 

Paranoid sheriffs don’t know their paranoid they just think they are the sheriff to begin with.

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Paranoid sheriffs don’t know their paranoid they just think they are the sheriff to begin with.

Are there multiple different types of gun owners? 112 already knows she’s paranoid so maybe AV would have specified? Although as i type it out, that would kinda defeats the fun/purpose of paranoid sheriff I realize.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Are there multiple different types of gun owners? 112 already knows she’s paranoid so maybe AV would have specified? Although as i type it out, that would kinda defeats the fun/purpose of paranoid sheriff I realize.

The role she claims is commonly known as the Veteran, there is only the one role like that I know of.