The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA: Letterkenny Super Soft Vanilla Party - GAME OVER: Sign-Ups Open!!!

Rate this topic

38 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

13posts to go till 3000!

it took since 2012 and it all started with a great trade proposal with luongo, edler for lecavalier(best looking man I have ever seen, just damn! also good at hockey), hedman  2nd) or something like that. 

wow how time flies! 

Spam?

46 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Lewy should be a wagon. Sure, his game solving is ostensibly towny but it's not that difficult to reproduce thatas a wolf.

I have two major issues with him:

1) AV pushed for his lynch in a way that makes me think it could have been a sacrifice attempt for town cred.

2) as I've said, I didn't like him leaving a vote off wagon as we approached nightfall. That's a Wolfy thing to do.

I mean I understand 1) in theory, but there was literally nobody else jumping on that wagon and getting it going.. it would make sense if it resulted in a close vote between me and AV, with one of us looking clean afterward.. but he was the only one pushing for it.. I’m sure if it was a mafia set up, the other mafia would’ve jumped on it to produce more town points in my favour.

1. Zfetch - Time Lord

2. Falcon - Bassi

3. 112 - M&H

4. Beluga Whale - Time Lord

5. Time Lord - M&H

6. G_Bassi - ?

7. Otherwise - ?

8. Lucky Lager - M&H

9. Milk and Honey - ?

10. Lewitelli - M&H

Lynch:

Milk and Honey (4) - Lewitelli, Time Lord, 112, Lucky Lager

Time Lord (2) - Zfetch, BW

Bassi (1) - Falcon

No Vote (3) - G_Bassi, Otherwise, Milk and Honey

@g_bassi13 needs to vote this round to avoid GK

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

Lewy should be a wagon. Sure, his game solving is ostensibly towny but it's not that difficult to reproduce thatas a wolf.

I have two major issues with him:

1) AV pushed for his lynch in a way that makes me think it could have been a sacrifice attempt for town cred.

2) as I've said, I didn't like him leaving a vote off wagon as we approached nightfall. That's a Wolfy thing to do.

I'm thinking exactly the opposite re: point 1. I think it really helps Lewt's case.

I've be getting bad vibes from a lot of his posts but liked his falcon breakdown.

I don't think he should be too outside the lynch pool but milk and otherwise are easily better options imo.

I put lewt into the same tier as TL for me right now- mostly neutral but shifting in both directions at different times.

1 hour ago, milk and honey said:

13posts to go till 3000!

it took since 2012 and it all started with a great trade proposal with luongo, edler for lecavalier(best looking man I have ever seen, just damn! also good at hockey), hedman  2nd) or something like that. 

wow how time flies! 

oh wow what a throw back. he was gorgeous.

9 minutes ago, otherwise said:

I don't know who to vote for nothing makes sense. down is up/up is down. It's hot and cold. I'm confused.

In my very rookie assessment, this is a bull$&!# post.

Seriously?

A "whoa is me" / "damsel in distress" type vibe.

It's 2019, get the &^@# outta here with that.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, luckylager said:

In my very rookie assessment, this is a bull$&!# post.

Seriously?

A "whoa is me" / "damsel in distress" type vibe.

It's 2019, get the &^@# outta here with that.

you're looking for woe.

1 minute ago, 112 said:

way ahead of u

well then why wait til now? you were talking about it last night.

Just now, otherwise said:

you're looking for woe.

well then why wait til now? you were talking about it last night.

Yeah I saw that my autocucumber dicked me around after the post, but I've been informed editing is a no go in the game.

Really solid defense though. I mean really good. I totally believe you're tp now.

• Haha 1