The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA: Letterkenny Super Soft Vanilla Party - GAME OVER: Sign-Ups Open!!!

Rate this topic

7 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

It's almost TWTBW. 

You'd think if he were the last wolf he'd be keeping us alive so he could setup our mislynch. But instead he just thinks we're town?

I mean, from my perspective we're both obvious townies, but I don't reasonably see someone without 100% knowledge of our roles just assuming we're TP.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

We both know this question is tossed because we're dealing with Milk. He is so unconventional that I wouldn't ever compare him to the generalized "villager" or "wolf". 

There are so many things that point to him being town and mafia. I am just struggling to weigh them properly. I can honestly see him play this way as either faction. 

I agree; it's why this game is becoming such a cluster&^@#.

I did discern a difference between his posts around nightfall and his other posts more broadly throughout the game, but I don't know if I'm just imagining it because I'm so far down his tunnel.

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Almost worse that you went back to edit it. It's like you panicked that you may have slipped. 

I did the same thing in a recent game where I was (also) town. I can find the link if you want.

When I'm scum I read my posts over 10 times before hitting submit.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Except that one looked like you just missed a word. This was looks like you intended what you wrote.

You're starting to play like falcon has brainwashed you with his incesant focus on details. I know what I meant to write. Let's not lose this game to a typo, please.

6 minutes ago, 112 said:

You're starting to play like falcon has brainwashed you with his incesant focus on details. I know what I meant to write. Let's not lose this game to a typo, please.

Ouch

I mean that one thing is a drop in the bucket compared to game's worth of content.

Just one last poke: why do we necessarily lose if you get mislynched? Or is that a slip too? ;)

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Ouch

I mean that one thing is a drop in the bucket compared to game's worth of content.

Just one last poke: why do we necessarily lose if you get mislynched? Or is that a slip too? ;)

We probably have two lynches left (outside possibility there are 2 scum left but I doubt it); the town doesn't necessarily lose if I'm mislynched, but it becomes infinitely more likely. I'd prefer to hit scum. ;)

1 minute ago, 112 said:

Do you think otherwise has it in her to remember your nightfall1 posts re: AV the whole game and then use it against you at an opportune moment like that?

Lol I kinda doubt that.

But I did think that's what TL was doing. &^@# I really thought he was gonna flip wolf.