The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA: Letterkenny Super Soft Vanilla Party - GAME OVER: Sign-Ups Open!!!

Rate this topic

I still am bothered by 112 trying to convince us that her usual mafia game is awful. She has absolutely had many legendary scum games and I feel like she has more pride in her wolf game then she's letting on. It doesn't feel completely honest. 

Sorry for continually harping on this.

7 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I still am bothered by 112 trying to convince us that her usual mafia game is awful. She has absolutely had many legendary scum games and I feel like she has more pride in her wolf game then she's letting on. It doesn't feel completely honest. 

Sorry for continually harping on this.

Lol it's fine. I've been calling my wolf game bad for a while though; it's not isolated to this game.

I take pride in my good scum games, but I don't think they happen as frequently as you might think they do. Even in my absolute best scum games (Quarantine and the alumni game are the ones I hold dearest), there were so many things I did that made me think I'm a complete idiot. if I were wolfing here, though, I'd consider this game damn flawless.

There are so many subtle things in my town game I cannot for the life of me replicate as scum. You're looking for a big reason to townread me a la some of what otherwise has done so far, but I think that's the mistake you're making because it's my whole game one has to take into account when reading me. If you look at the details and keep in mind my scum meta, you can never fail to catch me as scum.

I want to think town BW reads me right here. But I do know you've had trouble reading me lately even when we're both town (which I wish to reiterate to you is what's happening, assuming my read on you is right). If I were wolfing, in all likelihood it would be very obvious.

14 minutes ago, luckylager said:

For whatever reason I'm finding this game a bit more of a mind &^@# than role madness.

I had mafia dreams last night. It was weird.

A part I remember was being on a ferry with my daughter and we were doing these animal cue cards, you know the ones with an animal picture on them, you hold up and the child tells you which animal it is.

Anyways, I held up the whale card, at least it was a whale pic on my side, she said "wolf", I turned the card over and the pics didn't match.

The whale and the wolf were the same card.

I've never had dreams about games I'm playing. This mafia $&!# gets in your head.

I think there are a few layers to that dream.

Weird stuff. But nothing profound to actually latch on to, just an obvious distrust of BW.

Holy $&!# I had the exact same dream last night.

Just thinking in type here-

I wonder how both 112 and BW are still alive if both are town. The mk on falc should have been on one of those two based on merit unless the mafia is pretty certain they can get one if them lynched then mk the other this round. If they're both tp that is.

Falc put his vote on bw immediately following lewts lynch. I'll have to go back and see if he ever took that vote off, but I believe bw to be too smart of a player as to do something so obvious.

I guess there's potential he and AV orchestrated the slip catch bussing in order for bw to gain full town cred and as such feel free to take out anyone suspecting him.

Which leads to 112, who's posting has been in line with her style from the last game, and she was tp in that game. The only real difference is 112 seems to be inactive for longer periods as she goes out and lives IRL.

All this distrust of two heavy posters and quality players leads me back to milk. I've been 99% on milk being mafia since day 1 strictly based on what I perceive as disingenuous wording, no contribution of quality insights (the stuff I'd expect from veterans)  

Otherwise has just been in and out but my read on her is a tp lean.

Sorry for rambling but once I reread the mess of words I just put down, I may be able to organize my thoughts a bit better or poke hole in my train of thought.

Vote MILK

35 minutes ago, luckylager said:

For whatever reason I'm finding this game a bit more of a mind &^@# than role madness.

I had mafia dreams last night. It was weird.

A part I remember was being on a ferry with my daughter and we were doing these animal cue cards, you know the ones with an animal picture on them, you hold up and the child tells you which animal it is.

Anyways, I held up the whale card, at least it was a whale pic on my side, she said "wolf", I turned the card over and the pics didn't match.

The whale and the wolf were the same card.

I've never had dreams about games I'm playing. This mafia $&!# gets in your head.

I think there are a few layers to that dream.

Weird stuff. But nothing profound to actually latch on to, just an obvious distrust of BW.

Having an LSD flashback and dreaming at the same time is the best.

• Cheers 1
Just now, Salacious Crumb said:

I’ve only played one game and it was fun. 

Apologies for burglarizing your game all. Enjoy.

see you next time

We enjoy a solid burgle. Please feel free to stop by anytime.