The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA: Letterkenny Super Soft Vanilla Party - GAME OVER: Sign-Ups Open!!!

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, 112 said:

Is it just the nightfall thing that puts him above the rest for you or is there more to it?

that, how hard he went after me in the first round, just some overall sketchy feels. how he keeps pushing random ppl up for vote over tiny things. like he seems overly sensitive.

4 minutes ago, otherwise said:

that, how hard he went after me in the first round, just some overall sketchy feels. how he keeps pushing random ppl up for vote over tiny things. like he seems overly sensitive.

I've literally had you as a town read the entire game. What thread are you reading.

25 minutes ago, otherwise said:

What were his reasons for going after you?

3 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I didn't even go after her. I just criticized her personally for calling me scum every single game.

Ah. I thought that was NAI if not towny.

she keeps making nothing posts- it's like she doesn't even think you're scum but needs to find someone to mislynch

1 hour ago, 112 said:

What were his reasons for going after you?

that I always think he's sus, every game. I would say normally it's just a one post rebuff, but this game he kept asking what it was that was making him sus, taking it way more serious than 1st round low effort sleuthing. 

i feel he's he's trying to hold this together by dismissing my opinion of him, plus the sheriff claim, to spice up the thread. my believing that was only because i misunderstood what " no roles outside of regular mafia " meant. I thought it would include some sort of investigative power for tp and a possible medkit, not just a few maf. that's my bad, but i still think it's odd that during that he mentioned that lewt was freezing, as well as a couple other ppl who turned out to be tp iirc. he also used this whole spice up the thing to come very close to getting you voted out.

3 minutes ago, 112 said:

Ah. I thought that was NAI if not towny.

she keeps making nothing posts- it's like she doesn't even think you're scum but needs to find someone to mislynch

sure you can think that, i'm normally a person of few words, but that's fine.

like i said earlier no one is really jumping out at me as the person we should vote for. however the posting style of both you and bw is dramatically different in tone compared to the last game.

this is probably the 3rd time you've done this wishy-washy i don't like how she's posting, ploy. actually i think every round you've voted for me around this time of day almost as if you're trying to start a wagon only for no one to jump on so you move on.

2 minutes ago, otherwise said:

that I always think he's sus, every game. I would say normally it's just a one post rebuff, but this game he kept asking what it was that was making him sus, taking it way more serious than 1st round low effort sleuthing. 

i feel he's he's trying to hold this together by dismissing my opinion of him, plus the sheriff claim, to spice up the thread. my believing that was only because i misunderstood what " no roles outside of regular mafia " meant. I thought it would include some sort of investigative power for tp and a possible medkit, not just a few maf. that's my bad, but i still think it's odd that during that he mentioned that lewt was freezing, as well as a couple other ppl who turned out to be tp iirc. he also used this whole spice up the thing to come very close to getting you voted out.

sure you can think that, i'm normally a person of few words, but that's fine.

like i said earlier no one is really jumping out at me as the person we should vote for. however the posting style of both you and bw is dramatically different in tone compared to the last game.

this is probably the 3rd time you've done this wishy-washy i don't like how she's posting, ploy. actually i think every round you've voted for me around this time of day almost as if you're trying to start a wagon only for no one to jump on so you move on.

Really towny post.