The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA: Letterkenny Super Soft Vanilla Party - GAME OVER: Sign-Ups Open!!!

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

There used to be a time when I knew your town game when I saw it. Now I have less clarity for whatever reason.

Answer me this. Is there any part of this game that you genuinely don't think you could reproduce as scum?

Last nightfall's an obvious example. I know you said you didn't like my tone, but I was genuinely not sure what to do between milk and TL.

Otherwise, I can't post with so much frequency when I'm scum. It's my most obvious tell and I don't see why nobody else sees it. I go hours between posts when I'm scum and can't make several in a row like I've been doing all game.

My post getting frustrated with you for not reading me right was also sincere. I don't do emotional appeals well when I'm wolfing. They're always off.

We good?

2 minutes ago, 112 said:

Otherwise, I can't post with so much frequency when I'm scum. It's my most obvious tell and I don't see why nobody else sees it. I go hours between posts when I'm scum and can't make several in a row like I've been doing all game.

My post getting frustrated with you for not reading me right was also sincere. I don't do emotional appeals well when I'm wolfing. They're always off.

We good?

Fair. But I think you're capable of playing a great wolf game. That's why I don't want to take you out of the PoE until you something undeniably towny. Sorry :(

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Fair. But I think you're capable of playing a great wolf game. That's why I don't want to take you out of the PoE until you something undeniably towny. Sorry :(

I get it. I've had some legendary scum games, but they are few and far between. Milk's alumni game is probably the best I've ever played, but even then I don't think I managed as much free flow as I've demonstrated here.

I understand your skepticism, and I'm growing a little bit wary of you as well, but I still think we should leave each other alone. I don't like to abandon game-long town reads because I've only been burned once or twice by them in my time here. I usually know when I'm right.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, 112 said:

I get it. I've had some legendary scum games, but they are few and far between. Milk's alumni game is probably the best I've ever played, but even then I don't think I managed as much free flow as I've demonstrated here.

I understand your skepticism, and I'm growing a little bit wary of you as well, but I still think we should leave each other alone. I don't like to abandon game-long town reads because I've only been burned once or twice by them in my time here. I usually know when I'm right.

Honestly the main reason I'm so suspicious of you is because of that one game where I was town reading you all the way to the very end and you ended up being a wolf. That was rough.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Honestly the main reason I'm so suspicious of you is because of that one game where I was town reading you all the way to the very end and you ended up being a wolf. That was rough.

That's the one I mentioned, I'm pretty sure. :)

• Like 1
4 hours ago, 112 said:

Did I play in the alumni game? 

Also

My 3kill moment was pure gold. The best moment in my mafia career possibly ever.

Hey guys- I received some very bad news this morning and am in a bit of a state. Not sure how active I'll be today; it'll either go the way of me using the game as escape or ignoring it 'cause I'm distraught and furious. I'd call the parents but my family's on a trip and aren't paying attention to their phones.

20 minutes ago, 112 said:

Hey guys- I received some very bad news this morning and am in a bit of a state. Not sure how active I'll be today; it'll either go the way of me using the game as escape or ignoring it 'cause I'm distraught and furious. I'd call the parents but my family's on a trip and aren't paying attention to their phones.

Oh no :(

Pm me if you need

Don't worry about having to focus on your life over the game. 

• Like 1