The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Boeser & Fantenberg are both in concussion protocol,

Rate this topic

alt kilgore

23 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Parros played by the code.  In that picture I think Orr is thing “$&!#” this is bad. 

He pretty much was! I remember when this happened, Parros slipped and landed right on his chin. To his credit, Orr immediately called for the trainers.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

41 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

University graduate with a professional designation 

you???? 

thought so 

Not from Princeton I gather. 

He was also named to the All-Academic Team 3 straight years, was also named 4th smartest athlete in 2010 by the Sporting News. The main point was your jab at him was out of line wadr. 

5 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Not from Princeton I gather. 

He was also named to the All-Academic Team 3 straight years, was also named 4th smartest athlete in 2010 by the Sporting News. The main point was your jab at him was out of line wadr. 

That was before he was used as an NHL punching bag and substitute ice cleaner with his limp body

point is he is completely incompetent with Inconsistent head scratching decisions one after the other 

nhl gave him the job out of charity 

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

That was before he was used as an NHL punching bag and substitute ice cleaner with his limp body

point is he is completely incompetent with Inconsistent head scratching decisions one after the other 

nhl gave him the job out of charity 

You should listen to the Spittin Chicklets podcast with him on, you'll find your take on him is a little off. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

You should listen to the Spittin Chicklets podcast with him on, you'll find your take on him is a little off. 

I will take you up on that but you can’t seriously take the position he has been solid in his job and corresponding decisions can you? 

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

I will take you up on that but you can’t seriously take the position he has been solid in his job and corresponding decisions can you? 

He hasn't been anywhere near bad enough that I would complain about him or celebrate a fluke knock out on him either. 

5 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

He hasn't been anywhere near bad enough that I would complain about him or celebrate a fluke knock out on him either. 

Fair comment but I have been seriously pissed about his lack of consistency and the constant non calls that seems to go our way 

2 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Fair comment but I have been seriously pissed about his lack of consistency and the constant non calls that seems to go our way 

I agree with the lack of discipline on the Baertschi hit, same with Tierney on Boeser both should have at least been looked at. As a whole Parros has done a fairly solid job with a few misses. 

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

I agree with the lack of discipline on the Baertschi hit, same with Tierney on Boeser both should have at least been looked at. As a whole Parros has done a fairly solid job with a few misses. 

Tim and Sid ripped him for the Boeser play

although that said, I hated Shanny when he was in the role 

I thought Burke was decent though 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2