The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Pandemic [Game Over: Mafia wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

4 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

I don't think AV's recent 'TMI' post is enough to make me scumread him. His entire tone this game is so...un-AV. Like, he has this side to him, but he usually only lets it slip occasionally and plays the game more seriously as a whole. Is Scum!AV brave enough to play this loose when he knows it'll make him stand out a bit?

I've been thinking and I think yeah he is

1 hour ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Doesn't voting 'extend' just extend the lynch and not affect the actual round at all?  A.K.A the mafia could still strike?!

This just screams Maf imo.

AV dam well knows that extend doesn't mean the Mafia could still strike, so why propose this opinion. 

18 minutes ago, J-23 said:

This just screams Maf imo.

AV dam well knows that extend doesn't mean the Mafia could still strike, so why propose this opinion. 

How does that scream mafia? 

It looked like he just misinterpreted Aladeen's statement.

Just now, Ceres said:

How does that scream mafia? 

It looked like he just misinterpreted Aladeen's statement.

He’s played enough games in the past to know extend means to extend the round all together, including the lynch and MK. 

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

He’s played enough games in the past to know extend means to extend the round all together, including the lynch and MK. 

OK. Then what would he gain by pretending to not know that as mafia? 

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Not true!

I've seen many games where a tie on the votes or doing nothing in terms of a lynch did nothing to affect other actions.

This is highly dependent on the host and not the mechanics of the game.

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Not true!

I've seen many games where a tie on the votes or doing nothing in terms of a lynch did not have any affect other actions.

This is highly dependent on the host and not the mechanics of the game itself.

Edited for more clarity + grammar.