The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Pandemic [Game Over: Mafia wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

I think he has done more than I initially gave him credit for but Master Radishes is making it sound like Kurisu has been putting forth quality posts consistently and that simply isn't the case.

Bold is about Kurisu.

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

I think he has done more than I initially gave him credit for but Master Radishes is making it sound like Kurisu has been putting forth quality posts consistently and that simply isn't the case.

No, just that he's dropped a few proper reads amidst his sh*t posts.

No one else seemed to notice and several people tried to push him in the vein of an SC type of player.

7 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Random thoughts:

*If* there's a small scum team, then they won't all be sitting back, and someone a la J23 or lucky fits the mould of a scum trying to be relatively active and join discussions without initiating them.

*If* there's only a single PZ, then they likely are sitting back to make it harder to find them.

Considering I'm the only player who's directly questioning you and your gameplay, I don't see why you'd accuse me of not initiating any discussion.

This serves discredit my line of thinking that has you and BJ as my prime suspects.

Then you follow it up by going back into this useless 3p discussion which I've already stated I find distracting and serves pretty much no purpose at this point.

1 minute ago, Ceres said:

His perspective is ostensibly from someone that is genuinely making and reevualiting reads as new information comes in.

TIL that Ceres uses the word ostensibly when talking to five year olds :o

But thank you for this.