The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Star Wars: Revenge of the Mafia (Game Over)

Rate this topic

Just now, hoggers said:

just lynch otis and then the game is locked mechanically

Yeah it makes no sense to lynch OTTS until someone counterclaims. 

There's 100% a sheriff in this game and that would be a foolish move to make rn.

Just now, Zfetch said:

Yeah it makes no sense to lynch OTTS until someone counterclaims. 

There's 100% a sheriff in this game and that would be a foolish move to make rn.

there's 100% some bull$&!# and otis lynch locks the game. 

he flips mafia then you hit the rest who fall in quick succession. sk might be hard to find in this scenario

he flips town you hit me then find the last mafia. mafia might be hard to find in this scenario

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Yeah i dont think ive ever seen a sheriff hit the SK.

But I wouldn't put it past the host theme or just inexperience hosting/being sheriff themselves.

Me either tbh. 

I mean, it wouldn’t have made much of a difference if I hadn’t of hit the SK anyways, it’s not like it’s that much power. 

FWIW, I did get MRs role when I investigated him as well. 

1 minute ago, hoggers said:

there's 100% some bull$&!# and otis lynch locks the game. 

he flips mafia then you hit the rest who fall in quick succession. sk might be hard to find in this scenario

he flips town you hit me then find the last mafia. mafia might be hard to find in this scenario

How does an OTIS lynch lock the game lol

Even if he is mafia, there's still an SK out there and it's 1 or 2 mislynches and were done.

Just now, Otis said:

Me either tbh. 

I mean, it wouldn’t have made much of a difference if I hadn’t of hit the SK anyways, it’s not like it’s that much power. 

FWIW, I did get MRs role when I investigated him as well. 

Did you leave any paper trail earlier in the game?

Just now, Zfetch said:

How does an OTIS lynch lock the game lol

Even if he is mafia, there's still an SK out there and it's 1 or 2 mislynches and were done.

how does lynching me do any better? you still have a rogue mafia, and literally anybody, including otis in this scenario, could be mafia (mafia rolecop)

Just now, hoggers said:

how does lynching me do any better? you still have a rogue mafia, and literally anybody, including otis in this scenario, could be mafia (mafia rolecop)

I am not sure why you are fighting this. If you are inno... we get Ottis next round.  No?

THAT'S IF.... 

So you pretty much admitted you’re SK with this one, nice.

Ok but you said it's locked. How is it locked.