The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ECQR: (8) Toronto Maple Leafs vs. (9) Columbus Blue Jackets | Blue Jackets win series 3-2

Rate this topic

2020 Stanley Cup Qualifiers  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Maple Leafs in 3
    • Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Blue Jackets in 3
    • Blue Jackets in 4
    • Blue Jackets in 5

This poll is closed to new votes

On 8/9/2020 at 7:40 PM, oldnews said:

How Alain Vigneault feels now after the Canucks fired him on Make ...

Hahahaha.  Yeah pretty amazing what happens when you suck and get high draft picks.  The thing I argued for since the start, and the thing you claimed we didn't need and would ruin our prospects.  Where would this team be without Petey & Hughes?  A new GM.  

Also...

In 2016 the Leafs rebuild was well on its way.  What they proceeded to do since then has left them in cap hell.  Hopefully Vancouver doesn't end in the same spot. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2020 at 6:37 PM, Junkyard Dog said:

Some sweet sweet music to my ears. 36:10

Steve Dangle is insufferable and I will never understand how anyone could describe his petulant shrieking as "sweet music".

I get its nice to watch Leafs fans have to eat it, but it also blows me away that he gets regularly put on national media for having a fit in his basement.

3 hours ago, Bitter Melon said:

Steve Dangle is insufferable and I will never understand how anyone could describe his petulant shrieking as "sweet music".

I get its nice to watch Leafs fans have to eat it, but it also blows me away that he gets regularly put on national media for having a fit in his basement.

You’re missing the out.  To each their own.