The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2020-21

canuck2xtreme

34 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

SIGNING: The Columbus Blue Jackets have signed forward Kyle Clifford to a four year contract.

small.png Kyle Clifford - 4 year, $8 million dollar contract ($2 million per season)

Very happy to retain Kyle Clifford's services. We picked him up last trade deadline and he played well for us. We now have 22/23 skaters with 2.15m remaining. Hoping to find a fit in free agency if not we may explore the trade market.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

SIGNING: The Winnipeg Jets have signed forward Alex Chiasson to a two year contract.

small.png Alex Chiasson - 2 year, $2.8 million dollar contract ($1.4 million per season)

** I have taken on a special role to help out with any signings that Curt had agreed to with Mike and to negotiate any contracts that Winnipeg is trying to sign. If you send Curt an offer and he has interest in the player as well he will forward it to me and I'll handle the negotiations **

Edited by lethunder
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, lethunder said:

SIGNING: The Winnipeg Jets have signed forward Alex Chiasson to a two year contract.

small.png Kyle Clifford - 2 year, $2.8 million dollar contract ($1.4 million per season)

** I have taken on a special role to help out with any signings that Curt had agreed to with Mike and to negotiate any contracts that Winnipeg is trying to sign. If you send Curt an offer and he has interest in the player as well he will forward it to me and I'll handle the negotiations **

You almost got it right....might need to remove a little more of the dust off your old agent hat!

• Haha 3

NHL, NHLPA agree to 56-game season

gmlready.png

The 2021 season is around the corner and we have a new standings format for the upcoming season! Once the ball gets rolling we will add in the playoff bar between ranks 4/5 to give a better indication who's currently in a playoff spot and just on the outside looking in. For those of you who are new to GML - I started to post divisional / playoff race stats here in the thread as the season progressed. Please refer to pickup for daily content but I will be updating these standings once every week or two when time permits. 

The new divisional format is very fun for me. I believe we are all going to love the rivalries that are reignited or begin here in this Northern all Canadian division. @canuck2xtreme will post the new pickup information closer to the seasons start. If you are new however and wish to check out last seasons totals please check it out using this link and these login credentials.  

https://www.pickuphockey.com/ (Login: CDCGML 2019-20 | Password: CDCGML). 

the new playoff format will not include the wildcard format. Teams must finish in the top 4 of their division to qualify for postseason play in the 2020-21 season. I look forward to seeing you all out on the ice!

Edited by Rush17
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1