AV (1) - NIK

NIK (1) - AV

SS (1) - BJ

Baer (1) - GC

No Vote - Baer

5 votes on me :blink:  I don't remember anyone voting for me

• Like 2

Dear People of the Town

It has to come to my attention that I am at high risk of being lynched tonight.  This is highly unfortunate for many reasons.  In this post I will be highlighting why it would be a waste of a nightfall to Lynch me, BoKnows.

• I have gotten many people involved.

Is this a towny thing to do?  Some may say yes and others may say no.  I'm going to say yes because I'm doing it from the perspective of not knowing what roles people have!  By getting more people involved it gives me and all other players a chance to get a better read on them.  I have brought Falcon, Qwags, and DarthMelvin into the discussion multiple times.

• I am keeping an open mind.

When it comes to reading people I am keeping an open mind.  I have not given anyone significant town or scum reads.  Since we're still extremely early into the game I have been giving my thoughts on who's been the most scummy in my eyes.  This does not mean I believe without a doubt they are scum!  I still am flip flopping on my stronger scum leans.  There simply is not enough information out there to make a really solid read on someone.

• I respond quickly to questions.

If someone has a concern or questions me I try to respond to them as quickly as possible.  This had backfired on me when my answers to Lucky's earlier tunnel did not sit right with people.  That experience did not shake me up.  I have been answering peoples questions without hesitation.  Sure some responses are better than others but that is part of the game.

• I'm just a villager

I am just a villager.  If I am lynched town will be at a disadvantage.  No matter what happens tonight if I am lynched town is guaranteed to be down one player.  That's a lot when there are 4, yes that is right 4 deaths in one night!  Town can really shoot themselves in the foot here!  If vig shoots another town member, SK kills town, and the MK hits town we are &^@#ed.  I can guarantee you that if I am lynched you will be down a teammate!

Well I hope I convinced you to let my breath another day.  I will leave you this,

When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we'll see
No I won't be afraid
Oh, I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

Do the right thing and stand with your teammate BoKnows.

Yours truly,

Bo

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, GoCanucks16 said:

yeah let's find someone else to chop

Does BK's point about Town shooting itself in the foot not apply regardless of who we lynch? Unless someone has some info that I'm not aware of, I don't see how that changes with different lynch options.

You have a strong scum read on AV, or ya just following BK's lead?

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

Dear People of the Town

It has to come to my attention that I am at high risk of being lynched tonight.  This is highly unfortunate for many reasons.  In this post I will be highlighting why it would be a waste of a nightfall to Lynch me, BoKnows.

• I have gotten many people involved.

Is this a towny thing to do?  Some may say yes and others may say no.  I'm going to say yes because I'm doing it from the perspective of not knowing what roles people have!  By getting more people involved it gives me and all other players a chance to get a better read on them.  I have brought Falcon, Qwags, and DarthMelvin into the discussion multiple times.

• I am keeping an open mind.

When it comes to reading people I am keeping an open mind.  I have not given anyone significant town or scum reads.  Since we're still extremely early into the game I have been giving my thoughts on who's been the most scummy in my eyes.  This does not mean I believe without a doubt they are scum!  I still am flip flopping on my stronger scum leans.  There simply is not enough information out there to make a really solid read on someone.

• I respond quickly to questions.

If someone has a concern or questions me I try to respond to them as quickly as possible.  This had backfired on me when my answers to Lucky's earlier tunnel did not sit right with people.  That experience did not shake me up.  I have been answering peoples questions without hesitation.  Sure some responses are better than others but that is part of the game.

• I'm just a villager

I am just a villager.  If I am lynched town will be at a disadvantage.  No matter what happens tonight if I am lynched town is guaranteed to be down one player.  That's a lot when there are 4, yes that is right 4 deaths in one night!  Town can really shoot themselves in the foot here!  If vig shoots another town member, SK kills town, and the MK hits town we are &^@#ed.  I can guarantee you that if I am lynched you will be down a teammate!

Well I hope I convinced you to let my breath another day.  I will leave you this,

When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we'll see
No I won't be afraid
Oh, I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

Do the right thing and stand with your teammate BoKnows.

Yours truly,

Bo

Top 3 reasons AV is scum plz

• Like 1
Just now, falcon45ca said:

Does BK's point about Town shooting itself in the foot not apply regardless of who we lynch? Unless someone has some info that I'm not aware of, I don't see how that changes with different lynch options.

You have a strong scum read on AV, or ya just following BK's lead?

It does but from my perspective town is shooting itself in the foot.  By lynching someone else them flipping increases red increases from 0%.

• Like 2
Just now, falcon45ca said:

Top 3 reasons AV is scum plz

I gave AV a town ping, but he seems to be playing against his meta.  I'm used to AV coming in later game and making an impact and not round one.  Also when AV came in it seemed to create more confusion than anything.  That's all I can think of when it comes to AV.

• Like 2