The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Black Friday I'm In Love

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, falcon45ca said:

Yeah, I still think Qwags is scum, for several reasons I've already shared. You just think he's 'Qwaggin' tho

I think certain posts of his are Qwaggin, but I think a BK flip would give us more info on him. If Qwags is scum that means BK is town but if BK is scum I don't see a world where Qwags would be his scumbuddy. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Bye

SeE yOu At EoR

Bruh Im just messin with u.

All the years I have been ridiculed and called petty names...here you are gettin all Karen on us.

You need to chill.

I have had the crappy end of the clique for years...grow a pair.

Quit copying other players too... "eor"

Bet you couldn't wait to use that one lol

Clueless Movie Whatever GIF by filmeditor

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

I think certain posts of his are Qwaggin, but I think a BK flip would give us more info on him. If Qwags is scum that means BK is town but if BK is scum I don't see a world where Qwags would be his scumbuddy. 

Why's that? I've not seen any interactions between them that would lead me to that conclusion, what's your take?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DarthMelvin said:

Bruh Im just messin with u.

All the years I have been ridiculed and called petty names...here you are gettin all Karen on us.

You need to chill.

I have had the crappy end of the clique for years...grow a pair.

Quit copying other players too... "eor"

Bet you couldn't wait to use that one lol

Clueless Movie Whatever GIF by filmeditor

Pretty sure LL was making fun of BJ with that post. And I’m sorry that’s how you feel DM you know I love you. Did you see the message I gave you in scumchat after the game last time I was scum and you were town?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Why's that? I've not seen any interactions between them that would lead me to that conclusion, what's your take?

Because if qwags voted 1second sooner BK would have been lynched. I don’t think he timed it so he would miss the cut off.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Because if qwags voted 1second sooner BK would have been lynched. I don’t think he timed it so he would miss the cut off.

See, I saw that as Qwags timing it to miss the cut off & appear towny. You're giving him Qwags be Qwaggin' cred for it tho

• Like 2

A Mom visits her son for dinner who lives with a girl roommate.

During the course of the meal, his mother could't help but notice how pretty his roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this had only made her more curious. Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between him and his roommate than met the eye.

Reading his mom's thoughts, the son volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, we are just roommates."

About a week later, his roommate came to him saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver plate. You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

He said ,"Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure."

He sat down and wrote :

Dear Mother:
I'm not saying that you 'did' take the silver plate from my house, I'm not saying that you 'did not' take the silver plate .. But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.
Love,
your son

Several days later, he received an email from his Mother which read:

Dear Son:
I'm not saying that you DO sleep with your roommate, and I'm not saying that you DO NOT sleep with her. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the silver plate by now, under the pillow…
Love,
Mom.
What does this metaphor tell us?
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

A Mom visits her son for dinner who lives with a girl roommate.

During the course of the meal, his mother could't help but notice how pretty his roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this had only made her more curious. Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between him and his roommate than met the eye.

Reading his mom's thoughts, the son volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, we are just roommates."

About a week later, his roommate came to him saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver plate. You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

He said ,"Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure."

He sat down and wrote :

Dear Mother:
I'm not saying that you 'did' take the silver plate from my house, I'm not saying that you 'did not' take the silver plate .. But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.
Love,
your son

Several days later, he received an email from his Mother which read:

Dear Son:
I'm not saying that you DO sleep with your roommate, and I'm not saying that you DO NOT sleep with her. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the silver plate by now, under the pillow…
Love,
Mom.
What does this metaphor tell us?

WTF is this?

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

See, I saw that as Qwags timing it to miss the cut off & appear towny. You're giving him Qwags be Qwaggin' cred for it tho

Fair enough but my read/cred I am giving to Qwags literally only exists if BK flips red. Obviously I will be voting BK because its me or him but also I feel he really does give us the most information between he and I.

• Like 1