Canucks Community

Mafia: Black Friday I'm In Love

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Why did you vote me, even when you were around closer to nightfall 

Why are you acting like its a suprise?

Your start game was horrendous?

You pretend like its obsurd that players went after you so quickly over tone or an enterance and yet yoy do it every game lol 

correction your round a was horrendous. I might have missed something since you're somehow since here but still horrendous 

• Like 3
Just now, naslund.is.king said:

You pretend like its obsurd that players went after you so quickly over tone or an enterance and yet yoy do it every game lol 

correction your round a was horrendous. I might have missed something since you're somehow since here but still horrendous 

somehow still here*

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

ham sandwich sucks without a little salami

13 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Why are we into this vote a vote b Bull$&!#?

WHAT DID YOU DO

12 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

well its been a minute and thirty seconds with no responses so ill check back in tom when i can see st8

Be ready

9 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

SS I'm always drunk bud

Alcoholic 

No sense of urgency or game solving from someone who’s been gone 24 hours and voted TP last round.

Scum

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

That’s funny because your overall game has been horrendous from my point of view. You voted me 2 minutes into the game, asked some questions to others pretending to care, then dipped. Then you come back and post fluff after your disappearance. 

I have bad news. The tables are turning now my friend.

• Like 3
Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

That’s funny because your overall game has been horrendous from my point of view. You voted me 2 minutes into the game, asked some questions to others pretending to care, then dipped. Then you come back and post fluff after your disappearance. 

I have bad news. The tables are turning now my friend.

loo wtf is actually wronf with you this game

• Like 3