The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Black Friday I'm In Love

Rate this topic

AV.

13 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Qwags might be scum but as SS and BK have shown me the players here are literally too stupid to give af about let them hang if they are town and let them jerk each other off with pride that their stupidity let them win because no one wants to engage with their useless discussions or theories that can’t possibly be the case. Seriously fuxk both of those fux

I went all tinfoily on you last night, and I can only blame the booze & my own stupidity. Everything just seemed to fall into place, but whiskey can do that. I don't think my read on Qwags is wrong tho, his 180 on you/BJ makes no sense at all.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
6 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

I went all tinfoily on you last night, and I can only blame the booze & my own stupidity. Everything just seemed to fall into place, but whiskey can do that. I don't think my read on Qwags is wrong tho, his 180 on you/BJ makes no sense at all.

I feel that. My games are wrapped in boozey 

To your point though, I feel like you nailed Qwags last night. He's made no attempt to explain his 180 in the BJ/Deen world.

FWIW I'm reading Deens aggro as frustrated town. I think his scum game is far more disciplined and refined than today's tantrum rages.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

That is the stupidest discussion topic out there and literally pointless since one of us is for sure to be lynched what happens when I flip town you dumbass and you put all this effort into discussion of some stupid $&!# theory that has zero chance of being the case. Get to &^@#ing scumhunting or doing one &^@#ing thing useful in this game to surprise the &^@# out of me because that would be the first thing I have ever seen you do that has ever been useful you sad sack of BK mound flesh. 

29 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Qwags might be scum but as SS and BK have shown me the players here are literally too stupid to give af about let them hang if they are town and let them jerk each other off with pride that their stupidity let them win because no one wants to engage with their useless discussions or theories that can’t possibly be the case. Seriously fuxk both of those fux

27 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

What you’re allowed to LLs allowed to Bjs allowed to buy oh wtf Al does it and SS finally speaks the fux up. Fuxk him and BK if both those fux are town I would rather see the scum team win

image.gif.5e972c38fdf109f0206a4d03947afbfb.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, luckylager said:

To your point though, I feel like you nailed Qwags last night. He's made no attempt to explain his 180 in the BJ/Deen world.

FWIW I'm reading Deens aggro as frustrated town. I think his scum game is far more disciplined and refined than today's tantrum rages.

I don’t even give a $&!# about being mislynched but those two fux think they can comment on my game when their combined games have amount to jack and $&!# should really fuxxing consider playing among us or some $&!# rather than thinking they contribute here in the slightest.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Totally. Very different from his scum game, his aggro is def town pinging me

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
4 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

I don’t even give a $&!# about being mislynched but those two fux think they can comment on my game when their combined games have amount to jack and $&!# should really fuxxing consider playing among us or some $&!# rather than thinking they contribute here in the slightest.

I get you're frustrated, I blow up in here too, but inevitably feel kinda crappy about insulting my friends.

Just sayin

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I get you're frustrated, I blow up in here too, but inevitably feel kinda crappy about insulting my friends.

Just sayin

Those two should feel crappy thinking they contribute in the slightest to the game them believing that’s the case is insulting to me so whenever they are ready to apologize I’ll be here.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I've been getting that a lot lately. Here and on syndicate.

But I am town. 

Thoughts on GC?

GC hasn't contributed anything of value but that's been normal for her the past several games so I wouldn't vote her out just because of her contribution (I don't see anything else scummy as of now)

• Like 1