The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Don’t know if this pic has been posted but the retros are growing on me. Pettersson.

Rate this topic

Canuckfanforlife82

On 12/13/2020 at 1:03 PM, Justdean10 said:

I like the flying V in those colours but I don't like the green jersey that much. You'll always have people that disagree on liking things but people that don't like it don't have to ruin it for the people that do. Not that I really care if someone likes something I do, I'm still going to like it but the extreme negativity doesn't help anything. 

I don’t like it either. 

is that ok?

• 5 weeks later...

Mine looks a lot better without that ridiculous constipated looking orca! As well the southern resident killer whale(google it) is on the US endangered species list buy the way so there isn't an abundance of killer whales off of our coasts any longer. Will proudly be wearing my custom made Johnny Canuck alternate jersey around town and I'm quite sure the response will be positive! Cheers haters!

IMG_2237.JPG

IMG_2239.JPG

IMG_2240.JPG

IMG_2234.JPG

IMG_2238.JPG

IMG_2240.JPG

• Cheers 1

On 12/12/2020 at 4:38 PM, Justdean10 said:

I bought one, they look even better in person. Pictures really don't do it justice. I love it so much. Def one of my top fav Canucks jerseys. 

RetroReverse.jpg

RetroReverse2.jpg

Me too but seeing the orca isn't glued to the jersey and stitched on I had it removed and put a Johnny Canuck logo crest on mine and voila, looks awesome and better than the ridiculous regional orca logo SMH! One figures it being a 'retro jersey' then perhaps the team should have done something retro related! Buy the way the southern resident killer whales(google search that) are on the US endangered species list so we don't have an abundance of killer whales residing off our coastal waters any longer!

IMG_2237.JPG

IMG_2240.JPG

IMG_2238.JPG

IMG_2236.JPG

Ee0uELaU4AAvby0.jpg