The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2020-21 (Apply Within!)

Nail

29 minutes ago, Nail said:

With Wolanin and Lafferty both normally subject to waivers... 

Just wanted to mention and remind all GMs, as we are past the trade deadline now, waivers are not required for any player. They are optional at this point, however please remember the rules for sending down players without waivers:

For this season, we will count a player being on the COVID list as an injury that will allow you to bypass this rule.

Thanks for that, i was aware from checking the CBA this morning, so I have noted those two players may only come up next tuesday morning, if i wish to bring them up, or thereafter of course. THanks for the shuffling. Now to sit back and hope for points to flow forth.

• Nail changed the title to CDC Fantasy League 2020-21

Trade deadline has passed, and after our playoffs we'll have an expansion draft!

I've already gone ahead and created the expansion draft spreadsheet as some of you have already seen, but it's now been updated with a team by team breakdown. While creating this, I've noticed some teams will not be able to currently meet the exposure requirements (specifically goalies), so I expect there to be some changes and trades prior to the draft actually occurring!

The spreadsheet lists all players per team that are eligible for the expansion draft, any players that are exempt do not appear on the sheet at all.

Here is the link for everyone to see: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FEmyPJo4KPyU_iaLgxkdDZg0DEYPQC9ZbOZbSzMkotY/edit#gid=0

• Cheers 2

At first glance, a preliminary exposure list. Subject to change of course but....I'm not too worried haha

Protect 

1 John Tavares
2 Adam Mascherin

3 Michael Bunting
4 Lucas Wallmark
5 Zach Aston-Reese
6 Cedric Paquette
7 Lukas Vejdemo

1 TBD
2 Miro Heiskanen
3 Robert Hagg

1 Alex Nedeljkovic

Expose

F Anders Lee
F Joakim Nordstrom
F Mitchell Mattson
F Cody Eakin

F Kristian Reichel

D Jack Johnson

G Josef Korenar

• Cheers 1

16 hours ago, Nail said:

I've noticed some teams will not be able to currently meet the exposure requirements (specifically goalies), so I expect there to be some changes and trades prior to the draft actually occurring!

Did try to highlight that Landon Bow and Adin Hill were available to teams that needed to meet the requirements: and they still are: I am open to negotiating now for trades to happen after the season for those clubs in need. Adding Michael McNiven to the lot as well. Bow and McNiven will need you to resign them, Hill has not only a good path to NHL success, as he has just started for a month in Arizona who had injuries in the paint, but he also has tenure: he is not a dump, he is an asset, but one I am willing to listen on.

On 4/15/2021 at 9:20 AM, Bombastik der Teutone said:

Blackhawks Roster Moves

Assignment: The Blackhawks assign Gabe Vilardi to the Rockford Icehogs

Recall: The Blackhawks recall Dylan Cozens from the Rockford Icehogs

@Nail  Cozens should be on my Roster instead of Timmins.  2 Assists and +2 ..thats 10 nice and important Points for me  .

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone