The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2020-21 (Apply Within!)

Nail

handshake.jpg.9bfe44f566d37876861614e16e3270b9.jpg

The Vegas Golden Knights have signed the following players:

Ryan Nugent-Hopkins -  5 years, $6.250M per year, full NMC in first two years, 10 team no trade list in last 3 years

Phil Kessel -  2 years, $5.750M per year, NTC for both seasons: Cannot be traded to a bottom 10 team in the league

Casey Mittelstadt -  3 years, $3.250M per year

Rasmus Asplund - 2 years, $1.250M per year

Rasmus Dahlin - 3 years, $6.500M per year

@Nail

• Cheers 1

handshake.jpg.565ef6c1a48c00e9afe80e758946d70f.jpg

The Montreal Canadiens  have signed the following players to three year Entry Level Contractrs beginning in the 2021-22 season:

Pyotr Kochetkov - $900,000 per season

Matvei Guskov - $700,000 per season

Michael Vukojevic - $700,000 per season

Justin Bergeron - $700,000 per season

Toni Utunen - $700,000 per season

@Patrick Kane @Nail

Edited by ActionJax09

The Seattle Kraken have now attempted to contact every GM in the CDCFL prior to posting our selection list in the Expansion Draft.

Before doing so, we have a couple ongoing negotiations, which we hope to finalize soon.

If GMs are interested in discussing protections for additional players, they should contact me back soon.

If I don't hear back from the GMs who haven't responded within 24 hours I will assume they are ok with standing pat.

Edited by theminister
  • Like 3
  • Cheers 1

handshake.jpg.9b95fc142d4c66f3eff4933c3c032816.jpg

The Boston Bruins have signed the following players to three year Entry Level Contracts that will start in the 2021-22 season:

Pavel Dorofeyev - $1,375,000 per season

Bobby Brink - $1,375,000 per season

Samuel Fagemo - $900,000 per season

Simon Holmstrom - $900,000 per season

Nikita Alexandrov - $700,000 per season

Tuukka Tieksola - $700,000 per season

Karl Henriksson - $700,000 per season

Yegor Spiridonov - $700,000 per seaspn

Akira Schmid - $700,000 per season

@JE14 @Nail

• Like 1

James Creighton Division Finals - New Jersey Devils (1) vs Bolshoy Ballet  (2) | HFBoards - NHL Message Board and Forum for National Hockey League

New Jersey has 2 picks in the upcoming 2021 Entry Draft. We are motivated to add more high picks at the expense of some of our new additions if the value is right. We have added 2 x quality playoff defenseman along with 3 x quality playoff forwards. Open to move some or all depending on what teams are willing to offer. We won't be selling them for nothing but if the price is right. We have also moved back from 24 to 29 so we are willing to combo pick 29 with one of the said assets above potentially ot move up to get another top end pick. Let us know. We will be around all weekend just a discord msg or pm away. Wish you all well this Friday! See you on the expo and draft floor tomorrow peeps!

As we head in to the expansion draft and the start of the Entry draft, Tampa Bay would like to make the following moves

Release from Sheets:

Nick Foligno

Jesper Fast

TJ Brodie

Brayden Pachal

Artyom Zagidulin

Gilles Senn

Call up:

Phillipp Kurashev

Mason Marchment

Kristian Vesalainen

We wish the 6 players we are releasing the best of luck in the future and thank them for everything in a Lightning and Crunch Uniform.

@Nail

OTB out of NJ

Sam Bennett
Kasperi Kapanen
Marcus Pettersson
Esa Lindell
Kyle Palmieri
Michael Rasmussen
Colin White
Matt Benning

Looking for a 1st or 2 and potentially some mid to high 2nds depending who's on the block. I've traded back from 24 to 29 so I have 29 as a possible chip to add in a move up if a team doesn't wish to move out of the 1st round.  Hit me up i'll be here most of the afternoon/evening. :D

Side note: Happy to take 2022 picks as well. If prefer to have some fun this weekend/week with the draft!

Edited by Rush17