The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

At what point do the bruins blow it up?

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, wallstreetamigo said:

I will call it now.

The Bruins will sell off some older players for good young ones then have an off year just in time to win the Bedard lottery and suddenly rebound.

We all know its going to happen, dont we?

The only thing that would make it worse is if they bump the Canucks out of the top spot to do it lol.

Yep as much as I hate the bruins the way they are able to switch between cores and stay competitive for long periods without following with a big drought is very good management 

11 minutes ago, UKNuck96 said:

Yep as much as I hate the bruins the way they are able to switch between cores and stay competitive for long periods without following with a big drought is very good management 

Ironically, since they dumped Chiarelli and lost Benning, they have been much better managed. One of the few teams who has actually been able to retool effectively.

I don’t think you blow it up. The core is great you just keep building and switching around it till the core doesn’t work. It ms hard to win a cup there is now 32 other teams trying to win it and to be as consistently good as them you have to get a big hull for your core players