The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2021-22

canuck2xtreme

After being called out for lack of production, both Anders Lee and Pius Suter responded with big nights in the GML last night, so it's nice to see that the fight is still in this squad. Having said that, a few tweak to the lineup will be made - Max Comtois will be moved to the top-line in an effort to get him going, and both Andreass Johnsson and Frederick Gaudreau will enter the top-6 based on their solid play of late.

We're still looking up at most of the league, but with Nicklas Backstrom eligible to return from IR as of today help may be soon on the way. Having said that, his return will result in one too many forwards, so teams looking for a forward should hit us up. And with four of our d-men being pending-UFA's, a changes with a glimpse towards the future could also be made there. Hit us up if you see anything of interest.

Updated Lines:

Spoiler

Anders Lee - Pius Suter - Max Comtois

Andreas Johnsson - Frederick Gaudreau - Tanner Pearson

Adam Lowry - Derek Ryan - Dmitrij Jaskin

Vlad Namestnikov - Jasper Weatherby - Ryan Reaves

Jake Leschychyn - Patrick Brown

Mark Giordano - Josh Manson

Danny DeKeyser - Mattias Ekholm

Slater Koekkoek - Chris Wideman

Troy Stecher

Sergei Bobrovsky

Casey Desmith

IR: Nicklas Backstrom, Josh Archibald, Dean Kukan

(pending UFA's)

Edited by arby18_
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, arby18_ said:

After being called out for lack of production, both Anders Lee and Pius Suter responded with big nights in the GML last night, so it's nice to see that the fight is still in this squad. Having said that, a few tweak to the lineup will be made - Max Comtois will be moved to the top-line in an effort to get him going, and both Andreass Johnsson and Frederick Gaudreau will enter the top-6 based on their solid play of late.

We're still looking up at most of the league, but with Nicklas Backstrom eligible to return from IR as of today help may be soon on the way. Having said that, his return will result in one too many forwards, so teams looking for a forward should hit us up. And with four of our d-men being pending-UFA's, a changes with a glimpse towards the future could also be made there. Hit us up if you see anything of interest.

Updated Lines:

Reveal hidden contents

Anders Lee - Pius Suter - Max Comtois

Andreas Johnsson - Frederick Gaudreau - Tanner Pearson

Adam Lowry - Derek Ryan - Dmitrij Jaskin

Vlad Namestnikov - Jasper Weatherby - Ryan Reaves

Jake Leschychyn - Patrick Brown

Mark Giordano - Josh Manson

Danny DeKeyser - Mattias Ekholm

Slater Koekkoek - Chris Wideman

Troy Stecher

Sergei Bobrovsky

Casey Desmith

IR: Nicklas Backstrom, Josh Archibald, Dean Kukan

(pending UFA's)

Suter is a gem. I think Detroit is still learning about what they’ve got. Won’t be the first time he’s  been overcast as a top center, some guys work better under pressure. 

I know it’s not a good thing, but I’m at my best right before things are at their most catastrophic :ph34r:. I still search for a way to meet optimum production without cardiac arrest and panic attacks…