The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021 Training Camp Thread

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

We are on the same page my friend.  I want to see Gadjovich move up the lineup and become a true power forward.  He has all the tools necessary to do that, it was just his skating that was holding him back.  This is what I've love to see either this year or next year:

Gadjovich   Pettersson   Boeser

Podkolzin    Horvat         Klimovich 

Hoglander   Miller           Garland

Highmore    Dickinson    Lockwood

MacEwen

Pearson can be traded.  Klimovich is going to be a star, another 2nd round robbery by Benning.  Podzilla and Klimovich will be best buds...

I like those lines having a player like gadjovich make the team means we can afford to keep the boys together.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

Scrimmage coming up. Team Blue (aka Podz group) looking to avenge their devastating 3-0 loss to Team White yesterday. :P

I’m sure the guys are real torn up about that “devastating” loss. :lol:

But they’re all competitive guys and bragging rights are on the line, as well as chances to catch the coach’s eye, make impressions, and even earn jobs, so I’m sure the players on Team Blue will be looking to even up the “series.”

59 minutes ago, ohmy said:

How do you define toughness? Because there is nothing soft or perimeter about Pearson's game. 

Well you make a good point in reality most NHL players are tough as nails. 

As far as NHL toughness, Pearson isn't scary tough and I wouldn't be afraid to take liberties with him. 

Let's say Hodz is in on the ice....I'd run him all night long because I am not afraid Pearson is pushing pack.

Now me personally, I don't get to deserve to skate in the same province as these guys it's just me thinking the Canucks aren't that tough and toughness = pushback. 

Grindy is good along the boards, and yes, we are grindy.

I'm old school, when Simmonds goes with Myers, someone else goes with Simmonds, and it ain't pretty.

Edited by Chris12345