The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Have you been vaccinated (Part Deux as of Sept 25, 2021)?

Gawdzukes

Have you been vaccinated?  

217 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, EddieVedder said:

The necessity of having to travel was the biggest factor.   Disappointed i had to get it, but im hoping my system can fight off the ill effects of the vaccine.  

Im not into this new world order conspiracy sh1t.  I believe the government is as clueless about this virus as anyone and big pharma is using their fear and desperation as an opportunity to manipulate those in power.   The last thing companies like Moderna and Pfizer actually care about is your health.  They are making an absolute killing and its in their best interest to scare everyone into getting vaccinated as much as possible.  My concern is that this isnt going to end with just 2, 3, 4 or 5 shots.  

As mentioned, if governments actually cared, theyd be mandating what health science has proven for decades to actually work to build the immune system. 

Thanks for replying.

As the other posters above have pointed out, it would take an immense amount of players to participate in a conspiracy of that level. 

I use Occam's Razor to make my judgements. 

It's a global pandemic. Covid is real.

• Cheers 1

6 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

Thanks for replying.

As the other posters above have pointed out, it would take an immense amount of players to participate in a conspiracy of that level. 

I use Occam's Razor to make my judgements. 

It's a global pandemic. Covid is real.

I use daves schick razor myself.

Five blades,gives a very close smooth shave. 

As for my critical thinking I use a combination of research and common sense. 

• Haha 3

On 10/2/2021 at 3:44 AM, EddieVedder said:

What happens when the antibodies and immunity wears off?  Is the plan to just keep having everyone vaccinated every 6 months?  When does it end?  How are repeated vaccinations going to be good for our bodies and natural immune systems? 

If the government actually cared about their people they would be mandating things like vitamin c, d3, quercetin, glutathione, zinc, probiotics etc. 

Do you need the government to tell you how to look after yourself ?

If you care about your health you should do these things even if there was not a pandemic.

I have Yakult daily.

Vitamin C when I am pushing hard or feel a bit run down.

Go to my doc regularly who I have built I good relationship with. 

I used to be an athlete and I learned to "listen" to my body and also educate myself about it.

You get out what you put in,both in terms of nutrition and knowledge.

On 10/2/2021 at 12:43 PM, EddieVedder said:

The necessity of having to travel was the biggest factor.   Disappointed i had to get it, but im hoping my system can fight off the ill effects of the vaccine.  

Im not into this new world order conspiracy sh1t.  I believe the government is as clueless about this virus as anyone and big pharma is using their fear and desperation as an opportunity to manipulate those in power.   The last thing companies like Moderna and Pfizer actually care about is your health.  They are making an absolute killing and its in their best interest to scare everyone into getting vaccinated as much as possible.  My concern is that this isnt going to end with just 2, 3, 4 or 5 shots.  

As mentioned, if governments actually cared, theyd be mandating what health science has proven for decades to actually work to build the immune system. 

It shouldn't matter about the government though. People are so focused on that when really it should just be a no brainer to get the vaccination. If the government wasn't a factor at all and it was all about simply not getting Covid (which is how it should be), wouldn't it make sense just to get the vaccination so that you are wrecking all of this for the people who have already got the vaccination?

Literally, ignore the government. Think about how much the anti-vaxxers are failing the majority of people who have got vaccinated. We all want this pandemic gone, but too many make it political, when it's really shouldn't be.

I am happy to be able to go to bars and not have to worry about some shmock who doesn't believe in vaccines. I for one am thankful we have this mandate because otherwise we'd still have this pandemic in 2025 just because some people are easily swayed by teh internetz and want to talk about "their liberties" while ripping away the liberties of others.

Edited by The Lock
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1