The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

So I don’t look like an idiot like you right now and be the only one on a wagon with little chance of passing. With Qwags on it though, all the wagon needs is 1 more person and that could be good enough to see you out.

Keep swimming and reaching though. Eventually something will stick 

Town bj locks in and convinces players to vote out scum lol

Especially with me and lucky 

• Like 2
Just now, NotMyBurroughs said:

Look at last night fall! Someone inactive is mafia for sure. 
No way an active wolf or doctor has BK in saved and killed

I felt like the scum took the gamble on Angel being dead or not paying attention. 

• Like 1
Just now, NotMyBurroughs said:

This was a quote for Blue jay. He’s posted the same opinion multiple times about your three and I was mentioning that. 

This again was a post directed at you and me

susing you 

Lol your good hashy I have to look back to that post why I was convinced you were scum. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

Trying to sneak a post in :rolleyes:

I would love to hear from Aladeen and MR. 

I can see both of you stringing me along..

I don’t see town MR being mostly inactive (in a sense of giving a big detailed post)  being this inactive round 2,3,4.  His most helpful post was early round 1, which is rare for his game style.

Aladeens activity has seemed pretty convenient. This game has mafia Aladeen written all over it. 
More active early, with more pressure has become less active. (Made jokes early of not being able to be voted off)

Still very intent ready the blog!

See this is almost what I would post to hop on a tp wagon. At this point Leaf, falcon and BJ had all voted me. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

Nooo. That it’s weird that you/mr/Aladeen are all alive still with reasons.

You’ve said it a lot 

Nope, I’m rejecting that comparison. This is about the current gamestate and the situation we are in. You are also twisting my words, I said it’s weird that us 3 are alive with 2 mislynches and 3 MKs. This is, objectively, a unique situation that doesn’t happen often I can only recall once and it was the LA Casa del Horror game where 2 of us were scum. I’m focused on this current game and the current situation.

By contrast, NIK’s illogic is meta focused and relies on past games as sources. When I keep attacking him, he can only be like “town BJ would have done this,” or “BJ never lives past round 3 as town.” Not only does he sound stupid since I am town, his meta and logic is wrong.

So no, I reject your comparison

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

I want to vote MR. see my multiple posts making him my number one since round 2.

Before Aladeen and I fought, it was pretty clear what my opinion and reason was 

I could never fight with you :wub: more like rough lynch foreplay is how I see it!!

• Like 1

There is no way Blue jay or myself are mafia based off of how nightfall went. (Doc no save when asked to save but somehow getting killed still.)

This is why I trust blue jay a

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Nope, I’m rejecting that comparison. This is about the current gamestate and the situation we are in. You are also twisting my words, I said it’s weird that us 3 are alive with 2 mislynches and 3 MKs. This is, objectively, a unique situation that doesn’t happen often I can only recall once and it was the LA Casa del Horror game where 2 of us were scum. I’m focused on this current game and the current situation.

By contrast, NIK’s illogic is meta focused and relies on past games as sources. When I keep attacking him, he can only be like “town BJ would have done this,” or “BJ never lives past round 3 as town.” Not only does he sound stupid since I am town, his meta and logic is wrong.

So no, I reject your comparison

I was saying, that you said that whole trio alive situation at least three time this game already. 
Calm down lol

• Like 2