The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

Here are my thoughts before re reading

Im ‘going to bed’ but not actually 

Aladeen looks bad pushing on the doc for a decent amount last round. 
Besides that just overall this game has smart try Harding first game back Aladeen as a realistic option

MR round 1 more useful then normal

round 2,3,4 as inactive as possible to not get gk. Besides acknowledging me calling out his active first round.

Round 5(just starting) he’s active right after nightfall wishing he did better in a fun game.

Falcon had a terrible start to the gsme but really hasn’t stood out much besides being called out by NIK in his rants 

NIK is all over the place but still very helpful with all the quoting.

that being said he left quite a few of my meaningful posts out of his review but would always say he didn’t remember my posts .

The nightfall looks nothing great on him. He’s smart and could be loving the puppet master life .

Qwags …. Is qwags

• Like 2
1 minute ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

Here are my thoughts before re reading

Im ‘going to bed’ but not actually 

Aladeen looks bad pushing on the doc for a decent amount last round. 
Besides that just overall this game has smart try Harding first game back Aladeen as a realistic option

MR round 1 more useful then normal

round 2,3,4 as inactive as possible to not get gk. Besides acknowledging me calling out his active first round.

Round 5(just starting) he’s active right after nightfall wishing he did better in a fun game.

Falcon had a terrible start to the gsme but really hasn’t stood out much besides being called out by NIK in his rants 

NIK is all over the place but still very helpful with all the quoting.

that being said he left quite a few of my meaningful posts out of his review but would always say he didn’t remember my posts .

The nightfall looks nothing great on him. He’s smart and could be loving the puppet master life .

Qwags …. Is qwags

no vote or abstain

scum will have to kill someone 

narrows the field

• Like 2