The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

17 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Why do you feel you haven't been an MK yet?

Because I was (maybe still am) an easier mislynch than others. But that will not be the case, especially when NMB flips red, assuming I can convince the other two townies she is scum.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Because I was (maybe still am) an easier mislynch than others. But that will not be the case, especially when NMB flips red, assuming I can convince the other two townies she is scum.

Why didn't you vote w/ Qwags and NIK who'd been asking for her lynch all RD?

It seems odd to vote a no lynch just to push the same player the following RD that could've flipped the night before 

• Like 1
On 2/3/2022 at 11:35 PM, luckylager said:

As far as 

"It fits LL’s style as a town and maf the two games I’ve played."

This is the first game I've played with you where I'm town. I hosted the Christmas game, then was scum last game, in the first game we've ever played together.

So... I'm not sure how to take that without thinking you scum and just slipped.

On 2/3/2022 at 11:41 PM, falcon45ca said:

Yeah, that is a fuxky perspective slip.

UNVOTE, VOTE NMB

On 2/3/2022 at 11:42 PM, Lewitelli said:

This is definitely worth looking into and verifying. 

I'm not sure which reaction is worse. Probably Lewitelli. So falcon town then? 

I do think Falc /NMB don't feel partnered from this. Lewi and NMB could be though. 

• Like 2
On 2/3/2022 at 11:59 PM, Aladeen said:

Can someone sum up all the posts since my last one? Preferably in like two sentences. 

On 2/3/2022 at 11:59 PM, NotMyBurroughs said:

Save me. Haters hating 

On 2/4/2022 at 12:05 AM, Aladeen said:

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO VOTE OFF NMB!!!! No matter how scummy she is and how likely she gonna flip red… which is almost certain she will… she gets a pass so we can post together for at least 3 rounds. 

EVERYONE LISTEN UP = Mafia is not allowed to kill me for at least 3 rounds and town isn’t allowed to lynch super scummy BDM for at least 3 rounds either!!

On 2/4/2022 at 12:09 AM, NotMyBurroughs said:

Not quite what I was going for 

Ugh. I've been harbouring a secret Aladeen/NMB team in my head but this doesn't feel partnered? I think? Like Aladeen could say that to a partner easily but NMB's reaction is so...unperformative. So I don't think it's a fake interaction? 

• Like 2

I also must say, NMB faced a sudden spurt of pressure for her mistake on knowing Lucy's meta and she didn't wilt or seem bothered at all. It was clearly a mistake. I guess that's NAI but the NMB I remember would've deflected or been defensive. I do feel she's come back these last couple games as a stronger player so maybe I should discard old meta though. 

• Like 2
On 2/4/2022 at 5:00 AM, NotMyBurroughs said:

I really do think it’s AV lol

I'm likely confbiasing a bit now, but this feels like a town who just thinks they're right? Like sitting on a vanity wagon is bad, but she's basically acknowledging it's what she's doing and not, like, trying to get credit for TRing the top wagons. 

Even as I type this I'm changing my mind. But my initial instinct when reading it was that it feels towny. 

• Like 2
On 2/4/2022 at 5:08 AM, Lewitelli said:

Have you guys broken LL?

On 2/4/2022 at 5:11 AM, Aladeen said:

Naw that happened during one of his legendary masturbatory marathons a few years back after he forgot to stretch prior to starting. 

On 2/4/2022 at 5:18 AM, Lewitelli said:

Genuinely how Tf do you come up with this stuff lmao

On 2/4/2022 at 5:20 AM, Aladeen said:

Mostly from watching all of you through your webcams and windows. Everyone unknowingly waives all their privacy rights when they sign up for any cdc mafia game. 

I might be wrong, but I think this is the only Lewi /Aladeen interaction in all of round 1?

Lewitelli shades like everyone at some point with little follow up, but never once Aladeen? There's only a bit of banter at the end? 

Well now. 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I also must say, NMB faced a sudden spurt of pressure for her mistake on knowing Lucy's meta and she didn't wilt or seem bothered at all. It was clearly a mistake. I guess that's NAI but the NMB I remember would've deflected or been defensive. I do feel she's come back these last couple games as a stronger player so maybe I should discard old meta though. 

LL now Lucy 

Classic 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Why didn't you vote w/ Qwags and NIK who'd been asking for her lynch all RD?

It seems odd to vote a no lynch just to push the same player the following RD that could've flipped the night before 

What if Qwags was scum or NIK even, the safe town play was no vote. We needed town to be on the same page to prevent a last second switch. But you’re right NMB should have been voted out last round but NIK locking his vote and the status of you Qwags and MR made it so  no lynch was the only option especially since NIK unwittingly locked his vote on it. 

• Like 1

I am close to locking my vote on NMB which will lose the game for town if I am wrong. I will be back when I can but I am pretty sure that is what I am going to do. 

I don’t think I have the fortitude for another round like yesterday. 

If I am wrong sorry town and you can make fun of me in DPS.

• Like 1
On 2/4/2022 at 6:11 AM, DarthMelvin said:

Final tally

BK – Falcon, LL, Qwags

LL – BJ, AE, BK, SS, Aladeen

AE - AV

BJ – Lewt, NiK

Lewt – LeafsFan

AV – NMB

MR no vote

If this correct as per my search Lucky Lager will be hung

I dont think this vote count tells us anything but I'm going to quote it so I can stare at it anyway. 

Scum weren't worried in R1, that much is clear. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I bet its not Falcon/Qwags actually. Scum are always so conscious of not sitting on a wagon with their partner, and Q popped in to vote the second wagon choice then dipped. I bet Q being scum clears Falc for that stupid but often accurate reason. 

Hmmmm

I've seen scum before consciously try and keep T v T wagons close, so town doesn't back off a runaway mislynch. I don't know if that kinda strategy is Qwags style 

• Like 1