The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Shadows of Beasts GAME ON~!

Rate this topic

DarthMelvin

17 hours ago, Aladeen said:

You seem almost too upset by a pretty standard first round nf. Angel and Seer both still alive and odds are a mislynch happens n1. 

Your outrage against the town is starting to come off as very disingenuous. 

The only way you can possibly maintain your high morale ground on the mislynch is if BJ is in fact scum.

How do you know Angel and Seer are definitely alive when the NF post didn’t reveal if LL and SS were specials or reg TP? 

Apologies if this is potato and I’m missing something, it’s been a couple years.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, AV. said:

Ok, so now that R1 is over, I think my brain power will increase.  Actually, that's a lie but I suppose it's still a possibility, no matter how unlikely.

I feel like AngryElf, one of falcon45ca/Blue Jay 22 [cuz dirty birds], Lewitelli, and NotMyBurroughs are the mafia team.  I just assume the mafia team is four people because I haven't read the OP and four seems like a number DarthMelvin would use.

Aladeen = most towniest player in the history of the game
Qwags = the second most towniest player in the history of the game

AV. = lock town

Idk about Master Radishes, naslund.is.king, or LeafsfanV.  Probably town cuz the numbers have to be made up some how.

Vote AngryElf

The whole “haven’t read OP and 4 is a number DM would use” is fkn weird.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

I read the flips and a page or two after that.

Post-game cred: team is Aladeen & BJ & someone (in the process of typing this I realised I needed a third but don't want to go check who's even in the game)

Interesting. I completely agreed with Aladeen post NF and didn’t like the forced blame that was being put on him. What makes you think differently?

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

NIK speaks like scum. I don’t need to quote or go back because he’s had this perspective above us for most of the game. He’s either a special or scum because no VT talks to others like this.

He seems in character. He’s just kind of rude. Last round his rudeness caught my attention and I knew he was mafia immediately with a comment he made towards me, until he was voted out.

I don’t get the same vibe from his drunken self last nf.

Not at the top of my sus list currently 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, LeafsfanV said:

So you're saying that your scum game is not that weak by saying that you're a predictable scum player :emot-parrot:

vote Lewi

I misunderstood what MR was saying (yes, I'm role fishing)

Role fishing? As in trying to figure out specials? Again, apologies if im misusing jargon.. but if im right, how does this make sense from a super low flying tp angle?

• Like 2