The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Goodfellas

Rate this topic

BoKnows

3 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Lucky gets a grace round from me this game, but I didn’t like his opening post. Very unluckylager like from him to start off with a quick review of reads of players. Usually he likes to test people like last game, or the game before that.

Agreed but to be fair he did say last game he was going to play very unlike himself for the next few games and be a pretty useless townie for the sake of removing his current meta.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

I think lewt just might be mafia out of the three so far

He was very active last game early as mafia and it got him noticed.

This make me think he’d be a bit more reserved this game if mafia again (kind of how it feels)

If he was town I feel like he’d bring more of the same heat as last game early.

Same but opposite from AE being very active early last game, as town. This game a bit more blending in vibes.

I can appreciate the reasoning but isn’t this a bit premature? We aren’t even halfway through the first round. I was one of the most active players last night and have had work today so have only been able to pop in here and there.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

I can appreciate the reasoning but isn’t this a bit premature? We aren’t even halfway through the first round. I was one of the most active players last night and have had work today so have only been able to pop in here and there.

Just stating an early observation, I have a funny feeling I’m dying early so doesn’t heard to mention these things. Especially with the unique perspective seeing you last game as a mafia team mate. 

Notice how I voted for Ruby afterwards with them following my reasoning when mentioning you. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Why?

Isn't that the same as me wondering why you're gonna die early?....You just won survived it all

I phrase it differently.

Do you think it weird of me to think I come into thinking I have a bit more of a target after lying for like 3 days straight?

Epecially after you and Aladeen voted early for me (two I fueded with most)

Kinda weird you think it’s weird of me 

• Like 2