The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Goodfellas

Rate this topic

BoKnows

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Your insecurities rage on in your post. I’m so sad that you have to go through life like that. It’s heartbreaking.

Again does this not feel like too much? 

To me this smells of being mean And purposefully  trying to take advantage of insecurities, you keep bringing up.

Maybe it’s because of how I like to treat people in comparison. 

This post isn’t a good look for you. I would re evaluate personally.

1 minute ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

Again does this not feel like too much? 

To me this smells of being mean And purposefully  trying to take advantage of insecurities, you keep bringing up.

Maybe it’s because of how I like to treat people in comparison. 

This post isn’t a good look for you. I would re evaluate personally.

It’s so sad. Honestly I feel so sad for you really I do. Heartbreaking like I said. I can’t imagine going through life thinking everything said was a “name” someone is calling you. Or that anytime someone disagrees with you they are “bullying” you. 

• Haha 1

It’s so sad. Honestly I feel so sad for you really I do. Heartbreaking like I said. I can’t imagine going through life thinking everything said was a “name” someone is calling you. Or that anytime someone disagrees with you they are “bullying” you. 

Don’t feel sad for me! I’m on a winning streak and about to have fun watching your SK game blow up.

Outside of the game I’ve come across people who lack empathy. So this is nothing new.

Seeing you posting these multiple little attempted jabs at my insecurities is much more telling of you and how you treat people.

Just now, NotMyBurroughs said:

Don’t feel sad for me! I’m on a winning streak and about to have fun watching your SK game blow up.

Outside of the game I’ve come across people who lack empathy. So this is nothing new.

Seeing you posting these multiple little attempted jabs at my insecurities is much more telling of you and how you treat people.

No that’s good winning means so much to you it makes sense as why you take it so personally. If that’s all you got going for you. Congrats on another win. It only took cheating to accomplish it though. But you take that can so attitude over to syndicate it will serve you well I have no doubt.

Just now, Aladeen said:

No that’s good winning means so much to you it makes sense as why you take it so personally. If that’s all you got going for you. Congrats on another win. It only took cheating to accomplish it though. But you take that can so attitude over to syndicate it will serve you well I have no doubt.

Again overly dramatic resorting to little jabs to feel like you’re making good points.

Winning streak comment was sarcasm. 

Again overly dramatic resorting to little jabs to feel like you’re making good points.

Winning streak comment was sarcasm. 

Oh was it. Cause you seem to bring it up a lot. You should be so proud. Cheating and all.

Just now, Aladeen said:

Oh was it. Cause you seem to bring it up a lot. You should be so proud. Cheating and all.

Yawn.

Why don’t you go back to talking about

how sorry you feel for me

my insecurities

and how sad I must be.

Those topics will make you feel more alpha and me more pathetic. 

Its more entertaining then you only being able to talk about a mistake I’ve apologized for multiple times and explained my headspace.

Yawn.

Why don’t you go back to talking about

how sorry you feel for me

my insecurities

and how sad I must be.

Those topics will make you feel more alpha and me more pathetic. 

Its more entertaining then you only being able to talk about a mistake I’ve apologized for multiple times and explained my headspace.

Yawn.

Oh have you mentioned alpha before? Lied about me calling you pathetic already? I don’t remember. 

Talk about explaining thing multiple times.

You have entertained me with your lies, cheating and recycling of buzzwords like bullying and alpha so much tonight. I feel like I should pay you some money or something.

Definitely worth the price of admission hashy.

but alas we have chatted through an entire season of Macgruber and I am not sure which was keeping me awake. But now that macgruber is over I bore of listening to you regurgitate the same BS. 

So sleep well. 

Yawn.

Oh have you mentioned alpha before? Lied about me calling you pathetic already? I don’t remember. 

Talk about explaining thing multiple times.

I’m just having fun exposing how you talk to people. But don’t see anything wrong with it. When explain (with grace)

Im quoting you big scary alpha man.

Showing how it comes off as to little insecure me. 

I’m just having fun exposing how you talk to people. But don’t see anything wrong with it. When explain (with grace)

Im quoting you big scary alpha man.

Showing how it comes off as to little insecure me. 

Lol insecure alpha, you use my buzzwords now? Ok but FairPlay that’s bullying and calling me names waaaaahhhhh 

Bye

44 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Well at least I am sorry that your insecurities make you think I’m calling you names. I’m sorry you are terrible at being mafia, but most of all I am so very sorry to have wasted this much time talking to you. 

31 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Your insecurities rage on in your post. I’m so sad that you have to go through life like that. It’s heartbreaking.

48 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

I never called you names I was being gracious in my loss to someone  that obviously doesn’t deserve it because you lack grace completely.

Am I the only one who will see this as too much is the question. 
Or is this just an accepted way to talk on CDC mafia?

This sums up how you talk when frustrated.

Then trying to defend that it isn’t rude?

This speaks so much volumes.

You can’t come up with anything new and are frustrated so youve lashed out and try to give little jabs like these ones.

Again, this isn’t what a game of mafia should be, outside of the game is outside. 

You and NIK pulled these passive aggressive comments all last game and I took it because I was trying to win.

Fun fact I had multiple people check in and  ask me if I was ok with how I was being talked to. 

Now I’m perfectly happy exposing how some people act on this site and see if maybe other can step up and call out people who yes “bully”

These attempts and constant small comments are not without intent behind them. 

Im proud I stayed up and stood up for myself!

Aladeen sorry I broke a rule I wasn’t really sure I even broke until DM posted something from his game. 
I apologize a ton already and am accepting being town killed as it’s the fairest result.

The cheating comment is by you. I said you did a dirty move(saving it for after save because rude boys don’t get what they want when they want it) 

Good night this was a lot 

13 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Lol insecure alpha, you use my buzzwords now? Ok but FairPlay that’s bullying and calling me names waaaaahhhhh 

Bye

I didn’t say insecure to you. That’s a you thing, bringing up personal stuff that I was mocking referencing myself.

I said big boy alpha. Describing how you’ve been posting trying to take little jabs at personal stuff