The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Goodfellas

Rate this topic

BoKnows

All I see here is NMB tying NIK in knots and doing a good job of it. Whether it’s from a wolfy perspective or town I can’t decide. I feel my view is skewed a bit given my insight on NMB’s alignment last game. Aladeen was spot on last game tho. Interested to hear his thoughts.

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1
1 minute ago, Lewitelli said:

All I see here is NMB tying NIK in knots and doing a good job of it. Whether it’s from a wolfy perspective or town I can’t decide. I feel my view is skewed a bit given my insight on NMB’s alignment last game. Aladeen was spot on last game tho. Interested to hear his thoughts.

Hmm

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

I don’t think I’m tying NIK in knots.

I think he’s caught up in his feelings 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

Please give insight into your trio situation.

You haven’t really commented on it much 

• Like 2

Quite the perspective here. Feels like lewt TMIing Aladeen as town.

unvote vote lewt

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

You immediately vote me to start a game and say it’s a fluke? Coincidence? 

But the previous two games we’ve had major issues ( just saying I came out on top both times ;) )

Yes “why not” is more suspicious then admitting I had a reason to assume I would

be targeted early this game . 

Huh it wasn't a fluke? 

That vote was from the heart

• Like 1
Just now, NotMyBurroughs said:

Please give insight into your trio situation.

You haven’t really commented on it much 

the three of us all literally know each other IRL. I got into this game because of Ruby/Milk and LM is in it because of the two of us. That’s really all there is to it, at least from my perspective.

• Like 3

the three of us all literally know each other IRL. I got into this game because of Ruby/Milk and LM is in it because of the two of us. That’s really all there is to it, at least from my perspective.

Not in general. In this game.

Ruby has talked about you a lot so far.

So you should be able to form an opinion on the two of them in more depth. Seeing how you did it last game as mafia(very observant), I’m sure this game as ‘town’ you could do even better read of  irl friends who’ve been grouped into a trio this early 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

God damn it

Last game you were my lock town

Now you're posting $&!# like this :sick:

The difference is like comparing me sober to wasted

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

Not in general. In this game.

Ruby has talked about you a lot so far.

So you should be able to form an opinion on the two of them in more depth. Seeing how you did it last game as mafia(very observant), I’m sure this game as ‘town’ you could do even better read of  irl friends who’ve been grouped into a trio this early 

LM hasn’t posted/contributed enough for me to have a solid read on him thus far.

as for Ruby, he’s a very tricky one to read, he is literally known on his CDC wiki as the scummiest TP. So far his game absolutely stinks of scum but I also wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if he flipped town.

Yeah I get that’s a complete cop out.

Gun to my head at this point I would say LM is neutral/town and RS is scum.

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

I don’t start playing until round 2.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1