The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Goodfellas

Rate this topic

BoKnows

2 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

I think confused would've been a better word but this braining thing is harder than the aladeenyweeny. 

Anyways, the "conflict" comes from not trusting my reads given how dumb I was last game. I immediately picked up a greater sense of comfort from NMB than last game, almost as if they didn't have anything to hide this time around, and that was immediately followed by something that could easily be seen as a hard pocket attempt, using wording that many other people wouldn't know as fuel. I went from having a slight town lean to being effectively neutral just like that. 

Does that warrant a thunderdome? ;p 

Hi I'm Qwags, nice to meet you.

What's a thunderdone?

• Like 2

You know what you dirty hookers? Y’all don’t love up on Aladeen!! Well fuxks that. I loves up on y’all and I gets no loves ib returns. I spread my love seed all over your screens and gice u Aladeen love juices for you. I don’t do it for me but for you. I don’t ask for no lovr seeds back but some of you does but then lewrs and burrs like it disrupts gameplay. Eat my churns like the gyspies yo area. 

im sorry I loves u all you can eat my chrum any way you wants it don’t haf to by like gyspes.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Lewitelli said:

Lol yeah. I genuinely try to play the exact same regardless of alignment to avoid the whole town/scum meta association.

But I seem to always appear scummy when I'm town and vice versa. Which is genuinely frustrating when I’m town

This is super sus ngl pal

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

smh you come in doing the im Qwags thing pre game constant and now you're here trying to go back to that every so often

It's weak ass

I got excited for nothing 

Yes, I lack commitment and dedication to my character. Guess I'll get an F from drama expert, queen NIK.

• Like 2