The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Goodfellas

Rate this topic

BoKnows

37 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

I said lame because the thought of being mislynched in R1 again is annoying, but I could see where you were coming from with your take. The lame comment was meant to be a “cool kids don’t vote for me” sort of thing, and that’s my mistake for leaving it up for interpretation as to what I actually meant. 

Not really sure what to say about the rest of the post. People say town perspective and other synonyms all the time so I’m not sure what type of evidence you think that is to incriminate me. To say it’s a reach is an understatement, and you’re not usually the one reaching so I’m a little concerned. Do you have any reads aside from me? If I’m top 3 scum, who’re the other two?

Still not understanding the Lewt wagon. 

Bizarre how bj just left you alone

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, NotMyBurroughs said:

You get me :wub:

Didnt you just say you don’t get the lewt wagon though?

Correct, because starting similarly in back to back games doesn’t sound like enough of a reason to lynch him, although it does seem like he’s struggling to handle the heat he’s been given. I’m wondering if I’m missing something is all. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

Correct, because starting similarly in back to back games doesn’t sound like enough of a reason to lynch him, although it does seem like he’s struggling to handle the heat he’s been given. I’m wondering if I’m missing something is all. 

My reasoning was kind of the opposite of starting the same fwiw

• Like 2
Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

What do you think of each individual on your wagon? Do you see it TP led like what happened with lucky last game or is there some stinky wolves on it?

I’m going to have a re-read tonight given the NF extension and share my thoughts on each individual afterwards 

• Like 2