The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: For the Love of Vanilla [Signups: Closed] Game Over Mafia Wins!!

Rate this topic

Aladeen

On 3/15/2022 at 12:36 AM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Way too early reads:

1. Snake Doctor

2. Illunga

3. Lewitelli

4. AV

5. Boknows

6. BJ22
7. SS

8. Qwags

9. DarthMelvin

10. NIK

11. AngryElf

12. MasterRadishes

13. Linear Molecule

14. RubySausage

15. luckylager

16. J23

17. TimeLord

Notes:

SS and NIK have some warning signs around them, but I don't consider them R1 lynch targets, though potential good investigation targets. MR is kind of in that same boat as well, but he is the more scummier of the 3 imo. The hard press on lucky then sudden switch on me feels opportunistic and LHFty.

Ruby and Lewt are the two I'm leaning towards right now. DM is also on my watch list because this game his R1 activity has done a 180 from last game, which leans towards more scum lean in my theory. The qwags vote also is WOAT. 

Illunga is my strongest weak town read, followed slowly by lucky, who I think will be exposed by either the sheriff or later rounds (though his scum game is actually decent these days). J23 is a hail mary, and AE is only saved by a theory rn.

Won't be around at nightfall so just in case. Updated:

1. Snake Doctor

2. Illunga

3. Lewitelli

4. AV

5. Boknows

6. BJ22
7. SS

8. Qwags

9. DarthMelvin

10. NIK

11. AngryElf

12. MasterRadishes

13. Linear Molecule

14. RubySausage

15. luckylager

16. J23

17. TimeLord

Town leans:

BJ

J23

Illunga

LL

J23

No opinions:

TL

BK

DM

Investigate:

AV

SS

MR

Myself

Scum leans:

Qwags

Lewt

AE

MR

Slanker Scum leans:

LM

RS

LM and RS are different than the other slankers because they have been here, but almost done the bare minimum. LM gave a pretty half hearted reply and defense to his criticisms of his votes - a different tone than his last game. RS being WOAT is not a good enough excuse to ignore they haven't done s*** this round either.

Definitely have MR on the scum lean more than town lean side of things. The activity increased last night after he was called out, but then he mellowed out again this afternoon. Lots of warning signs. Investigate him.

MR/LL/Lewt - these 3 are never on the same scum team but 1 can be. Same with SD and SS obviously, who has also slipped into the shadows as of late. His play this round has also had a narrow focus on scum targets that comes across as....safe...which is not an adjective I would use to describe SS. Keep an eye on him.

To the town or real sheriff, beware of fake sheriff impersonators PMing others. If someone claims to be the sheriff, ask them to read the details of their sheriff PM as it will be easy to prove.

Qwags and AE are justifiable votes this round. If I want to be bold, I could be talked into a Lewt vote. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

1. Snake Doctor

2. Illunga

3. Lewitelli

4. AV

5. Boknows

6. BJ22
7. SS

8. Qwags

9. DarthMelvin

10. NIK

11. AngryElf

12. MasterRadishes

13. Linear Molecule

14. RubySausage

15. luckylager

16. J23

17. TimeLord

Town leans:

BJ

J23

Illunga

LL

J23

No opinions:

TL

BK

DM

Investigate:

AV

SS

MR

Myself

Scum leans:

Qwags

Lewt

AE

MR

Slanker Scum leans:

LM

RS

LM and RS are different than the other slankers because they have been here, but almost done the bare minimum. LM gave a pretty half hearted reply and defense to his criticisms of his votes - a different tone than his last game. RS being WOAT is not a good enough excuse to ignore they haven't done s*** this round either.

Definitely have MR on the scum lean more than town lean side of things. The activity increased last night after he was called out, but then he mellowed out again this afternoon. Lots of warning signs. Investigate him.

MR/LL/Lewt - these 3 are never on the same scum team but 1 can be. Same with SD and SS obviously, who has also slipped into the shadows as of late. His play this round has also had a narrow focus on scum targets that comes across as....safe...which is not an adjective I would use to describe SS. Keep an eye on him.

To the town or real sheriff, beware of fake sheriff impersonators PMing others. If someone claims to be the sheriff, ask them to read the details of their sheriff PM as it will be easy to prove.

Qwags and AE are justifiable votes this round. If I want to be bold, I could be talked into a Lewt vote. 

Oh this is great, last part bolded

• Like 2
Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

1. Snake Doctor

2. Illunga

3. Lewitelli

4. AV

5. Boknows

6. BJ22
7. SS

8. Qwags

9. DarthMelvin

10. NIK

11. AngryElf

12. MasterRadishes

13. Linear Molecule

14. RubySausage

15. luckylager

16. J23

17. TimeLord

Town leans:

BJ

J23

Illunga

LL

J23

No opinions:

TL

BK

DM

Investigate:

AV

SS

MR

Myself

Scum leans:

Qwags

Lewt

AE

MR

Slanker Scum leans:

LM

RS

qwags and AE are two of my biggest reads other then you. That worries me

See Bj we need to find eachother early this is bs when you put me in this spot

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I don't know how to count

VC please

Round 1 Vote Count 

Qwags (3) - DM, Lewt, Ilunga

AE (3) - MR, AE (LOCKED), LL

NIK (3) - AV, BK, BJ
Ruby (2) - LM, Ruby 

SD (1) - SS, Qwags