The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: For the Love of Vanilla [Signups: Closed] Game Over Mafia Wins!!

Rate this topic

Aladeen

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

If MR is being serious about voting me out in R1, that’s a major red flag. Past meta games show evidence of him being more methodical in his scum hunt approach to me, whether I’m town or mafia, because he is usually confident and full of self belief in his posts and trusts his words to be looked back on. 

This one is sharply different. His “scum hunt” on me is rushed and choppy - built on a really, really, bad theory circling around a hypothetical D0 investigation. He’s had more ammo on me for worse infractions in the past, but even then wasn’t brazen in his vote or plea to the thread about me. 

Meta read alone points to heavy scum equity in MR’s game so far.

I agree, but my take is based on the AE shade but subsequent vote on me, for sarcasm and swearing.

Looks more like AE/MR w/w IMO, but even if I'm shooting .500 in both the w/w worlds I'm seeing, that's ok.

I'm ok.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Not sure what SD is attempting to accomplish, other than be annoying. 

Same thing SD did last game as well and I was town then too. 

No, two games ago (which was Snake Doctor's last game played), you were mafia with me and luckylager.

That said, I do believe Snake Doctor is trolling right now in this game.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, AV. said:

No, two games ago (which was Snake Doctor's last game played), you were mafia with me and luckylager.

That said, I do believe Snake Doctor is trolling right now in this game.

Agreed.

It’s a repeat of the last time they played. Not sure what they’re trying to accomplish. 

• Like 2