The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022-2023 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

Has anyone had any issues getting paid through ticketmaster lately?

I sold a pair of tickets back on January 19th and have yet to get my cheque in the mail. I can't seem to find any help online either. So frustrating.

10 hours ago, GKM56 said:

I sold a pair of tickets back on January 19th and have yet to get my cheque in the mail. I can't seem to find any help online either. So frustrating.

Yes!  I sold a pair of tickets on Jan 17 (one month ago) and have not gotten my cheque.  

Edited by SerenityNow
typo

8 hours ago, GKM56 said:

They send checks every Thursday.

My Jan 12th check arrived Feb 2nd

No check was sent on the 19th, due to their MLK stat that week

Jan 26th check has not been received.

Feb 2nd check arrived Feb 13th

On 2/16/2023 at 10:18 AM, WalkWithElias said:

Gotta love how “student rush” tickets are way cheaper than Season ticket holder tickets ….

BBA9066F-2256-4E62-BBB8-6CD3FFF7B8B7.png

It's not just the heavily discounted tickets but the thousands of free giveaways to charities that makes it next to impossible to get descent money back on extra tickets you may want to sell.    This is just another in the long list of reasons why being a STH  makes absolutely no sense at this time.   Once the team hopefully improves in a several years, it might make more sense to be a STH again - mainly to get access to reasonable playoff tickets but until then it's literally throwing thousands of dollars away when the market is awash and flooded with free & discounted tickets.

3 hours ago, RU SERIOUS said:

It's not just the heavily discounted tickets but the thousands of free giveaways to charities that makes it next to impossible to get descent money back on extra tickets you may want to sell.    This is just another in the long list of reasons why being a STH  makes absolutely no sense at this time.   Once the team hopefully improves in a several years, it might make more sense to be a STH again - mainly to get access to reasonable playoff tickets but until then it's literally throwing thousands of dollars away when the market is awash and flooded with free & discounted tickets.

The reason I have my Season ticket is for the reasonable playoff package…. But I’ve been a STH since the 14/15 season and that year I only had 11 game pack so the playoffs I didn’t even get to see cause my ticket was for game 7 Vs the flames 

• Like 1

On 2/17/2023 at 2:11 AM, GKM56 said:

Check your emails in the flood of spam Canucks emails I had to go to ticketmaster and put in a bunch of information I guess so they are up and up on the taxes? Not sure if it worked it's not like it's in their interest to pay you quickly....

I have to lol I just did a survey for the Canucks where I trash them for the annoyingly over the top way that ads are delivered in game and on tv to the point where it's becoming more and ad than a hockey game. After I filled it out and hit the finish button, it directed me straight to the "buy tickets" portion of the site! ROFL! :picard:

Hmm, were loosing fans? What do we do? I know! More surveys! More ads! Charge more for everything! Super high ticket prices aren't enough, got get every penny out of there!

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

On 2/17/2023 at 2:11 AM, GKM56 said:

Got my cheque for games played Jan17-23.  The postmark is Jan 27.  So looks like ticketmaster is in the clear.  

On 2/22/2023 at 11:48 AM, ronthecivil said:

Check your emails in the flood of spam Canucks emails I had to go to ticketmaster and put in a bunch of information I guess so they are up and up on the taxes? Not sure if it worked it's not like it's in their interest to pay you quickly....

I have to lol I just did a survey for the Canucks where I trash them for the annoyingly over the top way that ads are delivered in game and on tv to the point where it's becoming more and ad than a hockey game. After I filled it out and hit the finish button, it directed me straight to the "buy tickets" portion of the site! ROFL! :picard:

Hmm, were loosing fans? What do we do? I know! More surveys! More ads! Charge more for everything! Super high ticket prices aren't enough, got get every penny out of there!

They are even sending emails to people who are not even in their email list , I know the “Vancouver for Wrestlemania” sign guy and he is getting like 2-3 emails a day

On 2/22/2023 at 11:48 AM, ronthecivil said:

Thanks for all your Money!

Canucks owner Francesco Aquilini holding off on front-office changes |  Yardbarker

Glad you enjoy the product!

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Haha 1
  • There it is 1

2 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

It is getting a bit ridiculous.  Or maybe a lot ridiculous.

Right?! There are just a flood of unnecessary emails that we are receiving like the “family day tickets extended” WHO CARES! I want to unsubscribe but worried if I would miss an actual important email. 

One thing is becoming clear, they are looking very desperate with the volume of useless emails they are sending. Almost like the well is running dry and they are saturating with marketing to try and sell anything they can get. “Book your own  suite for friends, families and memories” not with this crappy product. Won’t be missing this after the season is over and I cut myself loose from all the BS. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, EP Phone Home said:

Right?! There are just a flood of unnecessary emails that we are receiving like the “family day tickets extended” WHO CARES! I want to unsubscribe but worried if I would miss an actual important email. 

One thing is becoming clear, they are looking very desperate with the volume of useless emails they are sending. Almost like the well is running dry and they are saturating with marketing to try and sell anything they can get. “Book your own  suite for friends, families and memories” not with this crappy product. Won’t be missing this after the season is over and I cut myself loose from all the BS. 

I’m still going to find a way to get free shit from this team 

• Like 1

Anybody happen to have a spare EP40 autograph ticket for tomorrow they would be willing to transfer? Unfortunately wasn't selected and was hoping to get something signed for my daughter that he gave her a couple years ago 

2 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Anyone attend the meet the team event? Apparently fans who had a ticket for petey and hughes got turned away

In simplest terms, yes.

People with guaranteed tickets for EP40 had various times issued to them - I think from anywhere after 11:30am up to 2pm. By the time some people arrived for what they thought was their scheduled meet at 2pm, they were met with staff informing them the line had been cut.

I feel badly for the people who missed out on it as that was incredibly poorly organized. I'm hopeful that something was done for those folks but I doubt it.

There were way too many people there today. Hopefully they learn some lessons from this going forward.

8 minutes ago, GKM56 said:

In simplest terms, yes.

People with guaranteed tickets for EP40 had various times issued to them - I think from anywhere after 11:30am up to 2pm. By the time some people arrived for what they thought was their scheduled meet at 2pm, they were met with staff informing them the line had been cut.

I feel badly for the people who missed out on it as that was incredibly poorly organized. I'm hopeful that something was done for those folks but I doubt it.

There were way too many people there today. Hopefully they learn some lessons from this going forward.

I didn’t get either petey or hughes but I knew before the event to go n get kuzmenko (the only booth with a professional camera n I couldn’t use my phone) was able to meet 12 players today so I’m okay with what I got

D41F510A-6C01-4B2F-AA4C-3DC410EB999A.jpeg

E6C9538A-8DF9-42D7-983F-9F3277D40314.jpeg