The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Iain Hunt arrested at his home in Port Moody for the murder of his wife Trina Hunt

3 minutes ago, JM_ said:

my next door neighbour growing up was the staff sergeant of the local police dept. One of the first things he told us as teens was if we were ever in trouble to never say a word. 

Yep,

Kinda sad as it makes the job the police have harder.

One of the lame things though is that cops can lie to gather info during interrogations.

• Vintage 1

52 minutes ago, JM_ said:

my next door neighbour growing up was the staff sergeant of the local police dept. One of the first things he told us as teens was if we were ever in trouble to never say a word. 

Truth or lie, Deny till you die :ph34r:

• Haha 1

On 6/9/2022 at 7:10 AM, MJDDawg said:

It seemed highly likely to me that it was him from the beginning, but after over a year to show up at the home,  arrest him and take him in knowing it would be front page news  to release him and not charge him does smack of desperation and a possible publicity stunt timed for her 50th birthday.

It's painful to watch from the outside and I can't imagine what family and friends are going through.

I don't know how the police handled this (I don't have any information), but I agree, it's incredible how Iain can seemingly get away right in front of ppl's eyes. They arrested him, but released him with no charges... like WTF...

Why not just wait until you could get charges then? Pressure? And besides, the body was found, which is often the important thing in solving potential murder cases. If they can determine how she died, then Iain's story won't hold up. He has no alibis whatsoever.

• 2 months later...