The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Extra Vanilla (Game Over - Mafia Win!)

Rate this topic

31 minutes ago, Porscha said:

what kind of reaction were you looking for and what do you think of the reaction you got? how did it work?

Any sort of a defence whatsoever, if I accused you of being confirmed scum and you were town, there is 0% you would sit back and accept it, you would accuse me of being scummates with LL and becoming a fake sheriff or protesting your innocence to some degree. None of that happened and he instead moaned that there were specials in a vanilla game lol

I know revealing that this early opens up a 7 hour window where he now thinks of something to protest his innocence but the damage is done, his reaction said it all. 

5 hours ago, mau5trap said:

bro what do you mean we NEED you 

I said that as an insurance policy, I’ll actually be active all day. Maybe I overthought it but it was to deter NIK from putting up a fight and for me to obtain his actual natural response. 

essentially if he was town and I say ok NIK’s scum and I’m gone for the day. He gets mad at me and protests his innocence and gets worried that I won’t be active enough to save him, or something like that anyways.

If Nik is scum and I say, NIK’s scum and I’m gone for the day, my hope was that he would be less inclined to put up a fight and protest his innocence since nobody would believe him and I “wouldn’t be here” to have a back and forth with.

again, maybe I completely overthought it lmao but it seemed to work.

7 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

I said that as an insurance policy, I’ll actually be active all day. Maybe I overthought it but it was to deter NIK from putting up a fight and for me to obtain his actual natural response. 

essentially if he was town and I say ok NIK’s scum and I’m gone for the day. He gets mad at me and protests his innocence and gets worried that I won’t be active enough to save him, or something like that anyways.

If Nik is scum and I say, NIK’s scum and I’m gone for the day, my hope was that he would be less inclined to put up a fight and protest his innocence since nobody would believe him and I “wouldn’t be here” to have a back and forth with.

again, maybe I completely overthought it lmao but it seemed to work.

I thought there was a special looked at the roles and realized it was just a ploy

I thought you were going for others reactions not mine:lol:

I'm town lock mofo

4 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

I thought there was a special looked at the roles and realized it was just a ploy

I thought you were going for others reactions not mine:lol:

I'm town lock mofo

What would be the point of that? If you were town, Mafia would obviously know I’m lying and probably lie low and sit there like wtf and town are going to believe me and vote you.

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

Scum not attempting to take out sheriff...

Makes you wonder If town is onto another member

I'm looking at you Toews

16 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

If town was cold on the other members they would have took a shot at lewi

What do these mean?

1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

I don't see a world if the other scum are cozy they wouldn't take a shot on sheriff

Rarely do scum not try and take a shot at sheriff

Meh, it’s not unheard of at all. If the doc is active they 100% save me last round and mafia lose their opportunity to kill. Next in line is obviously ilduce as he was a town lock, then mafia kill me tonight as doc can’t save me twice. 

mafia roll the dice and try to get me to investigate a town member which worked, however you fell hook line and sinker into my trap <3