The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 8 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators - 4:00pm PT/7:00pm ET - Canadian Tire Centre

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

8 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Style is important. I for one would rather they play with structure and not give up so many leads. Most people don't have high expectations so they settle for whatever wins they get. I still want a Stanley cup team. They have a lot of work to get there. We have been stuck in mediocrity for so long. It's just accepted now.

I’m sorry but fans accepting or not accepting how a game is won has no bearing on what a franchise does. You’re (we’re) quite frankly not that important. 

11 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Style is important. I for one would rather they play with structure and not give up so many leads. Most people don't have high expectations so they settle for whatever wins they get. I still want a Stanley cup team. They have a lot of work to get there. We have been stuck in mediocrity for so long. It's just accepted now.

We all want a Stanley Cup team and know this team needs changes..Dance with the one you brought to the dance..I'll take the win.