The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Ain't No Flippin' Way - TP WINS!!

Rate this topic

AngryElf

5 minutes ago, RubySausage said:

your game and votes don't add up. Ss too and than we have commonmarble with no common sense.

I was operating on far too little sleep on the day when I burst in with "OH MY GOSH PORSCHA IS MEDIC RUBY IS SCUM"

and it was plausible based on a misinterpretation of things.

Normally i am actually pretty good at scumhunting.

6 minutes ago, CommonMarble said:

I was operating on far too little sleep on the day when I burst in with "OH MY GOSH PORSCHA IS MEDIC RUBY IS SCUM"

[but also yes i am prone to being idjit]

11 minutes ago, RubySausage said:

your game and votes don't add up. Ss too and than we have commonmarble with no common sense.

That’s your opinion. I’m pretty sure that’s not true anyway but whatever. I was on NIK and pushed him in R1. Pretty sure I voted for him in R1 and R2. Sniffed falcon out as well early in R2 and voted for him in R3. I feel like I’ve either been voting scum or non TP specials this whole game…why tf would I do that if I was scum in a flipless game? That would be counter productive and completely beyond the realm of bussing.

vote bj

over defensive and trying to say he voted right even though he actually doesn't know unless scum. After that post he is 90% chance of scum. If somehow ss change  teams gg . Nothing in op says anything and seems like host said everything describing roles. So I'm going to say ss switching teams is very unlikely 

23 minutes ago, CommonMarble said:

And canucks are usually a good team. Do me a favour

Just now, RubySausage said:

vote bj

over defensive and trying to say he voted right even though he actually doesn't know unless scum. After that post he is 90% chance of scum. If somehow ss change  teams gg . Nothing in op says anything and seems like host said everything describing roles. So I'm going to say ss switching teams is very unlikely 

You revealed NIK and falcon’s flips did you not? I’m literally going off what you said. I’d say you are twisting my words, but my words are literally yours lol

18 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Overly defensive = responding these days? Ok.

I already role revealed when I thought this game was over before Elf pushed the nightfall back for some strange reason. I said I was VT…nothing has changed since lol. 

Fair response but I don't trust you.

It's process of elimination and some of your posts do seem scummy.

Who would you vote for and why?

1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

That’s your opinion. I’m pretty sure that’s not true anyway but whatever. I was on NIK and pushed him in R1. Pretty sure I voted for him in R1 and R2. Sniffed falcon out as well early in R2 and voted for him in R3. I feel like I’ve either been voting scum or non TP specials this whole game…why tf would I do that if I was scum in a flipless game? That would be counter productive and completely beyond the realm of bussing.

Ya it's a shame game didn't end and we didn't get the last mafia. Your voting seems a little tmi especially nik in round 1when it was me lewt and ss getting a lot of heat

3 hours ago, RubySausage said:

It's ss or bj.

Ss Vote is so scummy 

Bj been scummy the whole game. 

I will look at votes and make my decision later

Cm pls for goodness sake listen to me. Don't Alex Jones the final round for some crazy theory. 

Honest inebriated mistake. Didn’t realize the tie.

Oops! :wacko:

5 hours ago, RubySausage said:

Fair response but I don't trust you.

It's process of elimination and some of your posts do seem scummy.

Who would you vote for and why?

Like you said, it’s a process of elimination. It can only be 1 guy. We have 2 hard claims and I’m town. Based off numbers alone, it has to be SS, or 1 of you/CM lied about your role. But there’s been no counter claims at any point and the actions of both you match up the role descriptions…so it has to be 1 guy. Kind of a silly question tbh.

4 minutes ago, RubySausage said:

Can you explain this?

That post doesn't look good at all

Because AE said nightfall was 11pm yesterday…then he said it was 8am. Nightfall was at neither of those times. Seems like he was intentionally stalling and extending his game tbh.

4 hours ago, RubySausage said:

Ya it's a shame game didn't end and we didn't get the last mafia. Your voting seems a little tmi especially nik in round 1when it was me lewt and ss getting a lot of heat

Dafuq? Now my voting is TMI…by voting for suspected mafia and 3P? That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Again, you were the ones to reveal their roles only after their deaths, I was going off my own consistent reads. You clearly have been looking at my voting patterns so you should also be able to see I suss’d NIK early and falcon once he went gungho and declared anyone voting for him was OMGUS. All of this is easily proven by ISOing my posts.