The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Anybody know the Wifi password?

To MTL  Brock Boeser 1-2m retained + Rathbone

To Van Arber Wifi + Jake Evans

MTL has both Dadanov and Drouin coming up. Brock is easily an upgrade on both of them and younger too. MTL will be able to give him every opportunity to be a scorer for them. As much as Xhekaj has been a fan fav there are rumblings he may be falling out of favor with mgmt. There isn't room here for Bone to flourish MTL walks away with 2 high upside players. 

Van gets a young budding pugelist to add some teeth to our soft country club team. Jake Evans is a speedy PKing right shot C/W who is decent in the dot and has a good motor. The offence hasn't come for him but we could certainly use him on our 3rd line. We clear 2-3.121M off the cap. I think we have a better balanced lineup while MTL wins on paper adding 0.8 career PPG Brock @ 4-5.65m.

Beau Pete Kuzz

Joshua Miller Garland 

Mikheyev Evans Podkolzin

Hoglander Lazar Karlsson

Aman, Raty, Pearson??

Hughes Schenn

OEL Myers (let him play out the contract maybe re sign him cheep he lives here his life is here)

Xhekaj Bear

Burr Stillman 

Dermott

I don't think there are any easy answers out there to fix the D we wait a year and clear Myers 6m maybe there's something we can do then. I like Myers I don't 6m like him but 2years 1.5 per sign me up every coach we have had mentions him as a leader in the room. At least with Schenn, Xhekaj, Myers, Burr, Stillman if a team want's to play heavy on our stars we can bury theirs. 

https://clip.cafe/slap-shot-1977/its-their-rink/

Edited by hammertime

Montreal won’t do that.  Evans I’d a solid bottom 6 C on an affordable contract. Xhekaj is found money. He’s a big, physical D who can actually skate and contribute offensively.  Players like him are tough to find in todays NHL 

Boeser isn’t a good fit for Montreal. He’s slow, a perimeter player and has a massive cap hit. Plus Montreal has Caufield and Anderson as their top 2 RW. 

Rathbone wouldn’t be an attractive asset to Montreal. They already have much better young D on the team and better prospects in the pipeline (Hutson, Mailloux, Norlinder) 

• hammertime changed the title to [Proposal] Anybody know the Wifi password?
50 minutes ago, qwijibo said:

Montreal won’t do that.  Evans I’d a solid bottom 6 C on an affordable contract. Xhekaj is found money. He’s a big, physical D who can actually skate and contribute offensively.  Players like him are tough to find in todays NHL 

Boeser isn’t a good fit for Montreal. He’s slow, a perimeter player and has a massive cap hit. Plus Montreal has Caufield and Anderson as their top 2 RW. 

Rathbone wouldn’t be an attractive asset to Montreal. They already have much better young D on the team and better prospects in the pipeline (Hutson, Mailloux, Norlinder) 

I do think Brock at 4.65m would have value to them. More than a bottom pairing enforcer. Maybe they don't need Rathbone maybe we don't need Evans.

40 minutes ago, hammertime said:

I do think Brock at 4.65m would have value to them. More than a bottom pairing enforcer. Maybe they don't need Rathbone maybe we don't need Evans.

Xhekaj brings more than just being an enforcer.  He can actually play and has seen power play time this season.  He can skate, has a good shot and a good first pass.  He has the same number of goals as Hughes. (5).  MSL had his pairing matched up against McDavid in yesterdays game. 

He brings something to the lineup that’s hard to find and hard to replace. Boeser would be redundant and arguably the 3rd best RW in Montreal. 

Boeser is the better player. No argument, but Xhekaj is a better fit for Montreal. 

Edited by qwijibo
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, qwijibo said:

Xhekaj brings more than just being an enforcer.  He can actually play and has seen power play time this season.  He can skate, has a good shot and a good first pass.  He has the same number of goals as Hughes. (5).  MSL had his Osiris g matched up against McDavid in yesterdays game. 

He brings something to the lineup that’s hard to find and hard to replace. Boeser would be redundant and arguably the 3rd best RW in Montreal. 

Boeser is the better player. No argument, but Xhekaj is a better fit for Montreal. 

We found the wi-fi password, It's : qwijibo

• Haha 1