The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

6 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I wonder since tickets go on sale tomorrow if we will get them in our account early , usually they don’t go on sale till mid September, this is super early 

Good question! I emailed my rep to switch my Halloween game, but she's on vacation. I need to add on a few more games to my package, too! 

On 7/15/2023 at 8:55 AM, GKM56 said:

Anyone happen to know a broker that might buy a full season package? I need to offload mine for the year but have no idea where to look.

I know some websites sell tickets, such as Stub Hub. People also sell them on Facebook Marketplace! Did you miss the opt out in March? I think it's automatically renewed if you don't opt out. 

5 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

I know some websites sell tickets, such as Stub Hub. People also sell them on Facebook Marketplace! Did you miss the opt out in March? I think it's automatically renewed if you don't opt out. 

No, just something happened to come up and would prefer to be clear of the tickets for the year. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, GKM56 said:

No, just something happened to come up and would prefer to be clear of the tickets for the year. 

Awww. Sorry to hear that! Have you talked to your account rep about it? Maybe they can defer it for a year. I'm sure people on this thread are way more knowledgeable than me, though haha. (I'm a rookie stm). 

On 7/15/2023 at 8:55 AM, GKM56 said:

Anyone happen to know a broker that might buy a full season package? I need to offload mine for the year but have no idea where to look.

I don't know a broker, but I've seen people on the FB group sell half seasons for this purpose so you may be able to find some takers there, e.g. splitting them as halves or even quarters. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, piti said:

I don't know a broker, but I've seen people on the FB group sell half seasons for this purpose so you may be able to find some takers there, e.g. splitting them as halves or even quarters. 

I have submitted an application to be a seller there, thanks!

• Like 1

Just now, GKM56 said:

So am I understanding correctly, we can buy tickets today, but still don't have access to our season tickets?

Yes, I don't quite get it either. Also, is it just me or are the prices for some marquee games quite a lot more than previous years? E.g. Hawks and leafs

• Like 1

3 hours ago, piti said:

Yes, I don't quite get it either. Also, is it just me or are the prices for some marquee games quite a lot more than previous years? E.g. Hawks and leafs

Leafs game are a marquee+ blackhawks , oilers , bruins and etc are marquee, leafs have their own tier 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Leafs game is a marquee + $140 for UB4 I saw

Yeah that was pretty high, but that game is pretty much sold out.  Lots of people buying today, there were other presales after ours.

I got some for Boston, but the rest of the marquee games sold very fast.  Home opener is pretty much sold out too.  

It was a good idea for them to sell tickets now.  Like all the other teams.  Instead of a big rush in September.

Maybe we even get our ticket in the morning.  If they are doing their open public sale, they need something to sell.  .  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Yeah that was pretty high, but that game is pretty much sold out.  Lots of people buying today, there were other presales after ours.

I got some for Boston, but the rest of the marquee games sold very fast.  Home opener is pretty much sold out too.  

It was a good idea for them to sell tickets now.  Like all the other teams.  Instead of a big rush in September.

Maybe we even get our ticket in the morning.  If they are doing their open public sale, they need something to sell.  .  

Just email our rep we will get tickets in our account come Wednesday and be able to sell them the 

• Like 1

On 7/17/2023 at 10:43 AM, GKM56 said:

So am I understanding correctly, we can buy tickets today, but still don't have access to our season tickets?

My tickets are already in my account. Log in and see for yourself! I'm excited haha. 

On 7/17/2023 at 2:36 PM, BCNeil said:

But if we only buy them on Ticketmaster, then I believe we don't get our STM discount. Ticketmaster also charges some extra fees that I seem to bypass when I get them through my rep. I definitely agree that the Hawks and Canadiens prices seem absolutely crazy this season! Home opener is crazy, too.