The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

8 hours ago, BCNeil said:

The 319-11 were mine.  I traded those and my pair in 304 row 12, for the set of 4 in 319-14 aisle.  

The row 11s are really good and someone should take them asap.  I just wanted to make another set of 4.

I was 319 row 13 last year on the cheap side , move to 314 row 9 this year 

I stayed in the same seats.  As I have for years now.  The aisle seats right beside ours were open.  We debated the pros and cons.  The people in the seats right behind ours were contemplating the exact same thing - the aisle seats in their row were also available.  They told us to try sitting in them - the railing for the stairs was in your sightline when you looked towards the end of the ice in that direction.  They are not in sight at all from our seats.  So that settled it.  That would annoy me too much.  Other than those seats, there was nothing much at all available in our section (323).  We walked around to the opposite side of the arena (308) and there was even less available. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

I stayed in the same seats.  As I have for years now.  The aisle seats right beside ours were open.  We debated the pros and cons.  The people in the seats right behind ours were contemplating the exact same thing - the aisle seats in their row were also available.  They told us to try sitting in them - the railing for the stairs was in your sightline when you looked towards the end of the ice in that direction.  They are not in sight at all from our seats.  So that settled it.  That would annoy me too much.  Other than those seats, there was nothing much at all available in our section (323).  We walked around to the opposite side of the arena (308) and there was even less available. 

Yes definitely pros and cons for aisles.  Always easy access, but you do need to stand up more to let people in and out etc.  

I have row 10 aisles in the UB and  there are tons of leg room ,as  there are no one directly in front of my two seats.  Aisle seats also seem to have better resale value.

Besides the railing, the clear glass on top of the section entrances also sometimes gets in the way 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, bt116 said:

Yes definitely pros and cons for aisles.  Always easy access, but you do need to stand up more to let people in and out etc.  

I have row 10 aisles in the UB and  there are tons of leg room ,as  there are no one directly in front of my two seats.  Aisle seats also seem to have better resale value.

Besides the railing, the clear glass on top of the section entrances also sometimes gets in the way 

Oh I noticed that glass too and wondered if that would get in the way.  I didn't know aisle seats have better resale value... that is a definite pro.  Your seats with extra leg room would be awesome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bt116 said:

The glass is also a problem in the lower bowl! I sat in Row 10 (119) this year with a friend and the glass plus camera were both right in the way when you looked at the other end of the ice. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

The glass is also a problem in the lower bowl! I sat in Row 10 (119) this year with a friend and the glass plus camera were both right in the way when you looked at the other end of the ice. 

Oh that would be annoying.

• Like 1

Can someone please explain the playoff games for half/quarter members? I've never been to a playoff game haha. I'm hoping we make it next season. Do we get emails and get to choose a seat before the public? 

1 hour ago, Rypper_37 said:

Can someone please explain the playoff games for half/quarter members? I've never been to a playoff game haha. I'm hoping we make it next season. Do we get emails and get to choose a seat before the public? 

half season get 2 games per round and ice pack get 1 game per round , if you opt in for playoffs you get to keep your seats in ur package 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

half season get 2 games per round and ice pack get 1 game per round , if you opt in for playoffs you get to keep your seats in ur package 

Can I upgrade my seat? Guess I'll find out. Some games go to multiple OT, so I'd like to sit over in the Club Section as the seats are super comfortable. 

44 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Can I upgrade my seat? Guess I'll find out. Some games go to multiple OT, so I'd like to sit over in the Club Section as the seats are super comfortable. 

Probably not depending on demand for the game , I can’t wait till a game goes to 3 or 4 overtime’s 

Edited by WalkWithElias
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Probably not depending on demand for the game , I can’t wait till a game goes to 3 or 4 overtime’s 

Gonna be an exciting season! Hopefully we do better next season and can make the playoffs. I'd love to go! 

8 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Get ready to open your wallet come playoff time 

That's fine with me! I was adding Club 500 games on all last season as we weren't doing well, so I realized we probably wouldn't make the playoffs. I enjoy seeing the team as much as I can! 

That's fine with me! I was adding Club 500 games on all last season as we weren't doing well, so I realized we probably wouldn't make the playoffs. I enjoy seeing the team as much as I can! 

You should get 11 game pack up there , prob cheaper that way 

20 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

You should get 11 game pack up there , prob cheaper that way 

I wish! I asked and apparently it's full. I also don't have priority as I'm a rookie stm and also not a full stm. 

I wish! I asked and apparently it's full. I also don't have priority as I'm a rookie stm and also not a full stm. 

Last year I sat up there and the people next to me had a 11 game pack , maybe ask come your seat selection time , being a rookie stm doesn’t have to do with it 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

I shall definitely ask and see what she says! Nice experience as it includes dinner, dessert and lots of pop/tea/coffee. 

I just talked to an account rep and depending on availability you might be able to get a seat up there , I don’t see why not 

• Like 1