The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

For sure! I did see last season that Club 500 had "sold out" on their main Canucks membership page. Same with the encore suite. Apparently they only keep so many seats for memberships and then the rest for single games due to people bringing VIP guests, coming from out of town, not being able to afford it all the time, etc.  

53 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

For sure! I did see last season that Club 500 had "sold out" on their main Canucks membership page. Same with the encore suite. Apparently they only keep so many seats for memberships and then the rest for single games due to people bringing VIP guests, coming from out of town, not being able to afford it all the time, etc.  

maybe you signed up to late? Maybe try once your seat selection comes , 

• Like 1

On 5/26/2023 at 6:23 AM, bt116 said:

I don’t think so?  It says we are still getting ‘rogers arena credits’. 

I assume these are the same $200 giftcards as this past season

used up the remaining of my gift card last night.  About $100 ish for a bunch of clearance items. Not too bad

You're right btw! I just checked my renewal email from the Canucks and it does mention Rogers Arena credits. Can't wait! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

You're right btw! I just checked my renewal email from the Canucks and it does mention Rogers Arena credits. Can't wait! 

You mean where they give you your own money back in the form of a credit to force you to buy overpriced "Stuff" like .33 cent popcorn for $9.00 ????   That Credit???

C

9 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

You mean where they give you your own money back in the form of a credit to force you to buy overpriced "Stuff" like .33 cent popcorn for $9.00 ????   That Credit???

You should check out other teams, especially Canadian ones. Someone back east showed me the Leafs benefits and stm pretty much get nothing.