The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2023-2024 Season Ticket Thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

4 hours ago, brilac said:

I know! When I used to go to the Canucks Team Store, I would try on things all the time out in the open. I think they have fitting rooms, but I am not sure. 

Just shirts, jerseys, and jackets.  And of course, over the shirt I was wearing. 

I wish they did! I haven't seen a fitting room, sadly. Glad I'm not the only one who did that haha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

They don't have fitting rooms.  I would try on a shirt or jacket, but pants - nope!  I had to draw the line, haha.

To be fair, I wear a men's size 44 (XXS) jersey and it's very long haha. The women's jersey doesn't have the fight strap and feels more like a fashion item. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

I wonder when the half and quarter packages come out! Not sure. 

They will be released shortly after the 2023/2024 NHL schedule will be unveiled. I’d say quarter/half season ticket packs will come out in July, post NHL draft and schedule release. 

And on a side note, you’d think with all the renovations happening at rogers arena (new media room, VIP seats and tunnel to a exclusive restaurant) that they would spend some time making fitting/change rooms at their team store. Like you, I dropped my pants to try on sweats (how else are you going to know if they are the right fit) and the staff told me that I had to leave.

I understand it’s really hard to shuffle things around an arena that’s in between two viaducts but come on, where are people supposed to try on the merch before they buy it. 

Edited by EP Phone Home
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EP Phone Home said:

They will be released shortly after the 2023/2024 NHL schedule will be unveiled. I’d say quarter/half season ticket packs will come out in July, post NHL draft and schedule release. 

And on a side note, you’d think with all the renovations happening at rogers arena (new media room, VIP seats and tunnel to a exclusive restaurant) that they would spend some time making fitting/change rooms at their team store. Like you, I dropped my pants to try on sweats (how else are you going to know if they are the right fit) and the staff told me that I had to leave.

I understand it’s really hard to shuffle things around an arena that’s in between two viaducts but come on, where are people supposed to try on the merch before they buy it. 

I agree! Sorry that they kicked you out. That sucks. They also really need more women's items, especially shirts with the player name & number on the back. It's too hot to wear jerseys in the summer, so shirts are nice! 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Used my gift card balance to buy a jersey, 2 hats and a beanie.  Only $26 after the gift card.

Upgraded one of my pairs.  304 row 12, to a pair of row 2 aisles.  

Not a lot of seats open.  

Sounds great! Thanks for the update. I'm going to the member early access event tomorrow at 10am to see some merch! 

5 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Used my gift card balance to buy a jersey, 2 hats and a beanie.  Only $26 after the gift card.

Upgraded one of my pairs.  304 row 12, to a pair of row 2 aisles.  

Not a lot of seats open.  

I went tonight and tickets look really bare this season, not lots of options available 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

I got a look in the premium areas tonight, that centre ice suite view looks amazing 

Could contain: Person, Sport, Volleyball, Volleyball Game

Did you change your seat.  There is a set of 3 in 319 row 6.  Actual first row.  You could take that single

Could contain: Architecture, Building, Arena, Terminal

Edited by BCNeil

43 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Did you change your seat.  There is a set of 3 in 319 row 6.  Actual first row.  You could take that single

Could contain: Architecture, Building, Arena, Terminal

I moved back to 314 row 9 what I had a couple season ago , only way I would’ve moved up a price tier if there was a single in row 2 or 3

12 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

Someone just said that the gift cards during renewal are being taken away? That's too bad and I hope it's not true. 

I don’t think so?  It says we are still getting ‘rogers arena credits’. 

I assume these are the same $200 giftcards as this past season

used up the remaining of my gift card last night.  About $100 ish for a bunch of clearance items. Not too bad

Edited by bt116
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I got a look in the premium areas tonight, that centre ice suite view looks amazing 

Could contain: Person, Sport, Volleyball, Volleyball Game

What suite number is that? I've been in 503 (penthouse) and 237 (executive) so far! 

1 hour ago, bt116 said:

I don’t think so?  It says we are still getting ‘rogers arena credits’. 

I assume these are the same $200 giftcards as this past season

used up the remaining of my gift card last night.  About $100 ish for a bunch of clearance items. Not too bad

Yeah, I asked the person who said that for a source and they didn't even reply! Typical. Aww. Sounds great! I'm going there this morning to look at the clearance items. I hope they have ladies stuff! 

• Like 1